No Grimoire? No Problem!

Six months.

It's been six months since Asta obtained his Keyblade, Missing Ache.

Everyone at the church was surprised when Asta showed his Keyblade. But what surprised them and Asta even more was that Asta could seem to use other types of magic with his Keyblade!

He had discovered this by accident as well, when Nash teased Asta for acting like a child after being happy that he finally obtained magic and casted a fire spell in anger. After that he discovered he could use plenty of different elements. He also discovered that if he were to ever be disarmed, he could just call back his Keyblade and it would come back to him. He also discovered that he had gained a physical boost in strength, making him already physically stronger than before

Here are some of the spells and attacks he's discovered these past six months.

His favorite attack is Strike Raid. He can throw his Keyblade like a boomerang and call it back to him in a instant.

Thanks to his physical boost he was able to discover a strange ability called Air Step; which allowed him to jump from one place to another in the blink of an eye.

He had even discovered elemental spells, like Fire, Water, Thunder, Aero and Blizzard.

And even different types of none elemental spells, like the healing spell, Cure, an offensive spell Gravity and a defensive spell, Reflect.

However the most strange thing, was that despite Asta now having magic, no one could sense it, only when Asta summoned his Keyblade. Which Yuno found weird because he could sense Asta's magic, even when he didn't have his Keyblade summoned. However that didn't stop Asta from training harder than ever.

(A/N: The whole Asta and Nash interaction still happened like in in canon.)

And now today, our two mages would leave their little church and head for the Royal Capital to partake in the Magic Knights Entrance Exam.

"Take care boys!" Orsi said as he watched Asta and Yuno leave in the distance.

Sister Lily wiped a tear from her eye as she watched the two boys she saw grew up leave.

A few hours later, Asta and Yuno were far away enough that they couldn't see the village anymore. 

Asta smiled as he looked at the clear blue sky. "The capital, eh? What do you think it's gonna be like? Wonder if we'll meet the Wizard King?" Asta wondered.

Yuno thought a bit more realistically. "First we have to actually pass the Entrance Exam. And then, who knows?"

Asta could barely contain his excitement. "Aw, man, i can't wait."

Yuno glanced at his brother. "You can't? Aren't you nervous, though?" He asked making Asta look at him curiously. "I mean, you just got your magic six months ago. Not to mention that your spells aren't that powerful, even your Reflect isn't that durable." He stated Asta's disadvantages.

"Yeah, my spells may not be that powerful, but i'm still strong in my own right, plus remember, my Keyblade can cut through anything thing even spells so, i think i'm fine." Asta responded back. "Let's get a move on! Got a long way to go!" Asta said as he began to run forward.

And with that their travel continues. 

As they continued their travel to the Royal Capital, it had begun to rain.

Yuno had used his wind magic to create a wind barrier above him to protect him.

Asta shared the same idea and summoned his Keyblade and casted Aero on himself, protecting him from the rain. But what was was different was Asta's Keyblade. Yuno noticed that it had changed.