...The Black Bulls.

Yo! How do you guys feel after Black Clover Chapter 268? I'm extremely at the AMD's backstory and feel sad that he doesn't exist in this story now. 

/-/

After the Magic Knights entrance exam came to an end and the moon shined in the nights sky, Asta had went to the bathroom to take care of business, leaving Yami to think to himself about his new recruit.

Finral his spatial magic user was taken a bit back by his Captain's request. "You want me make a portal far from the base to interrogate him?" The mage asked.

Yami nodded. "Yep. I still unsure about his magic and why I'm still able to sense it even when he doesn't summon that key sword thing." Just as Yami finished his reasoning Asta showed up, saying that he needed to use the bathroom. Yami trying to keep his tough Captain attitude and grabbed Asta by the head and started to crush his skull. "You got a lot of nerve kid. Being this late." 

After a short while of Asta screaming and trying to get Yami's grip off of him. Finral opened a portal for the three of them to go through. "Wait, why aren't we using our brooms to get to the base?" Asta asked.

Yami puffed a smoke. "'Cause you barely have any magic to keep yourself afloat on a broom." 'And i still have some questions to ask.

 After they passed through the portal, Yami glanced at Asta. "So kid, what's with that weird magic of yours?" The captain started.

Asta slightly turned his head to the captain. "Wha?" Asta asked dumbly, before quickly responding, by summoning his Keyblade. "Well, this is called a Keyblade." He said as he held the blade with both hands as he marched forward.

Yami and Finral looked at the weapon with intrigue now knowing the name. 

"I'm still unsure of how it fully works. But so far I've discovered I can use more than one magic attributes." Asta said surprising both Yami and Finral.

Yami quickly composed himself. "What types of magic can you use?" The captain asked.

"Pretty basic stuff; Fire, water, wind, lighting and ice magic. I can also create a weak barrier that reflects magic back and a weak healing spell." Asta explained to a once again shocked Yami and Finral.

'That's more than basic kid you quite the arsenal at your disposal.'

Finral felt a little bit of hope creep up in him. "So... can you use spatial magic?" The mage asked with hope, not wanting to be the 'wheels' of the Black Bulls.

Asta shook his head. "Nope, sorry." He said as he unsummoned his Keyblade.

Yami glared at his spatial mage in annoyance, knowing why he asked that question. Finral saw the Black Bulls base and quickly changed the subject. "H-hey! Look the base is there!" He said as he quickly marched forward hoping to avoid his captain's wrath. 

Yami grunted. 'Dang, i couldn't ask more though.' He thought to himself as both he and his new recruit approached the hideout.

Asta had a huge smile as he eyed the hideout. "WOW! This place is huge!" Asta said as he could tell that his Captain was also smiling.

"Nice, huh?" Yami said. "We got a snazzy place." Yami said as Asta made his way to the front door. 

The Keyblade wielder opened the door and started to greet himself only to be surprised by a sudden explosion sent him flying back screaming. 

After landing back face first Asta could hear Yami laughing. "This is us. The worst of the worst Magic Knights squads." Yami said as he took out his cigarette. "Welcome to the Black Bulls."