How To Chase An Alpha ( THE END )

( SEVERAL WEEKS LATER )

After waiting for at least 3 weeks, Seokjin was finally discharged from the hospital, the whereabouts about Taehyung's mother was still a mystery but the authorities are still on a look out in case she was still in the country but the news believed that she fled in to another country to escape and Taehyung? He had to take a lot of trials to make sure he was good to go and the news about Seokjin pregnant spread around the company very quickly, everyone was happy and worried at the same time because they know it was a high risk for an recessive omega to give birth because their not a dominant omega.

The two mates decided to live together in a house that Taehyung bought with his money, He even had one of the rooms renovate for their baby, Seokjin carried the light-weight bag back inside their house but Taehyung being the protective alpha, He grabs it from his hands causing a glare from Seokjin. "are you asking for a death wish?" Seokjin said to him making Taehyung gulped in fear, "you're pregnant...we have to be careful" Taehyung said as he tried to convince his pregnant lover to stop being so stubborn, Seokjin eventually gave up. "Fine...just bring me a glass of milk..." Seokjin said as he sat down on the sofa feeling exhausted as always even though he took a break from the company since he was pregnant.

Taehyung nodded as he went to the kitchen and poured Seokjin a glass of milk, when he returned at the living room He saw Seokjin staring out of the window with a displeased expression. Taehyung sigh, "the police won't leave even if you look at them with that expression..." Taehyung said giving Seokjin the glass, He click his tongue, Seokjin took the glass from Taehyung. "....I don't know Taehyung...I'm worried" Seokjin said as he leaned his head against Taehyung's shoulder, He chuckled before grabbing the now empty glass and puts it down on the table.

"you're just being paranoid...plus mom won't do anything to you if I'm here" Taehyung said confidently along with a cheeky smile, Seokjin giggled. "you never know..." Seokjin mumbled as a frown replaced his once smiling face, it created a wall between them right after what happened to him and Taehyung, Seokjin became scared and he was always on a look-out.

"I know Jin...get some rest...I'll sleep soon" Taehyung said as he gave him a reassuring smile, Seokjin was hesitant at first because he wanted to sleep together with Taehyung but he knew Taehyung was busy and he needs to work to earn more money for their future together. Seokjin nodded and kissed him on the forehead before heading upstairs to get some rest, Once he was out of sight, Taehyung immediately went downstairs.

Taehyung sat on the chair as he let's out a frustrated sigh, when all of a sudden he felt a weight hovering on top of him, Taehyung raised his head to look up only to see Seokjin with worried eyes.

"....Seokji----"

"Taehyung!.....let's not waste our time worrying about your mom....I want us to be happy....I'm sorry if I became somewhat distant to you but I was afraid....I'm sorry...." Seokjin apologised as he cried in his arms, a heavy feeling suddenly was lifted from his heart the moment Seokjin embraced him tightly.

Taehyung's lips quivered,"yeah...
me too...I want to have a happy life with you too..."Taehyung said hugging him back tightly, the two could hear each other's heart beat, it was a wonderful and blissful feeling.

Seokjin raises his head and grins at him,"I love you", Taehyung felt his hear squeezed a little bit by just hearing him say those words, Seokjin giggled towards the flushed face of Taehyung who was trying to cover it up with his hands.

"M-me too....I love you too...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

|| ONE YEAR LATER ||

One year has passed, everything became normal again, the police were able to arrest Taehyung's mother and put her in a secured mental hospital somewhere in London since her condition somewhat has gotten worse ever since the things she did to Seokjin.