Ch. 9: A Three Day Journey p.1

"Wait! Senpai, please come back! Please accept my love!"
(That's what the image says ° >°)
* Also, this is gonna be a long one, lots of bonding. So its being put into parts. Alright, carry on!
_______________________________________

1st Person:

    Once I helped (Y/N) harvest her crops neatly, she told me that she wanted to find a village. I asked why but I think she just ignored me? So I chose to just not ask about it anymore, maybe it was personal. She could have family there. Aww, I wonder if her parents are sweet just like her! Oh.. am I rambling? I watched as she waltzed into her tiny house and pulled some things out of her chest. I didn't get to see what the things were specifically because she stuffed them into her pockets. She then walked over to me, and I won't lie, I got a little flustered. Hopefully she didn't notice, I don't know it's just something about her? Makes me nervous. Anyway, she asked if my bandages needed to be replaced, and that she could change them before we left. It was really polite of her to ask, even though they didn't! (Y/N) took them off without a warning but I chose not to.. mention it. I let her unravel them and look at my bite wound, which was practically gone by now. Creepers heal pretty fast, I think, maybe just me.. She brushed over where the bite was and you know.. it felt... it hurt, I think? I let out a small hissing sound and she retracted her hand quickly. "Are you about to explode??", she asked me in a panic. I awkwardly laughed at her question, "N-no of course not! I can control that, I just didn't e-expect you to touch.. my b-bruise you know?"

    She made an O shape with her mouth. "Did I just like, offend you?"

   "Not at all (Y/N), no, I get that your probably not use to being so close to mobs like me.. Its okay really".

    The human nodded and began putting on some iron armor. Might've been the set I gave her. I looked out the window as she did so, watching some sheep in the distance.

...
...
...
    I wish I was a sheep. Sheep are cute. I could be cute just like a sheep. And people wouldn't be scared of me. I would trot right into a town with no care in the world, and I don't know, be led by some wheat into a pen with other sheep friends. If I was a sheep I would have friends, I mean sheep friends! Yeah.. cute and fluffy. Green, cute and fluffy. I heard a snapping sound in front of me and I turned my attention to it. "Hey Starrrr? You good?

   "Oh.. yes, I was just day dreaming, don't mind me", I answered while looking back out the window. Was that a mean thing to do? I wasn't purposefully ignoring her. Then I felt something being placed on my head. I looked up at the girl again, she was slightly taller than me. She smiled and pat my head, " Mmm, iron looks good on you! ". I felt my cheeks burn and my coat flare up again. I tried calming myself down and I smiled back at her. I had this.. idea.. in my head, but there was no way. I act like this around everyone new I meet, I'm simply confused because I don't meet a lot of new people! Hah..

    The cutie walked out the house and pulled out a map- oh huh? What.. Oh, well she's cute to me so.. Anyway. I quickly followed up behind her as we ventured forth. Into the wilderness! Just Star and (Y/N), taking on the world! This was gonna be so much fun 🌟.

💚~Day•One~💚

    This was going to be our first day on our quest to find a village. And it wasn't so bad. I mean, it was nearly night already so I already knew we weren't gonna get far. (Y/N) might be scared of the nighttime now, since everything that's happened to her had happened at night. I was gonna protect her though, no matter what. Because that's what friends do!

    When it did eventually start getting dark, the cutie just pulled out a torch to light the way. I was actually getting kind of scared myself, don't bully me but I'd usually be sent to bed around this time. Neviz is kinda strict with sleeping schedules, even Sebastian's. Ooh, I wonder what they're doing right now. It was so nice of them to help me last night, I would've never finished without them. Um, anyway, I stayed close to my human and she probably noticed my distress. I wasn't upset, really, just worried.