Ch. 1: New World

3rd person:

    It was another beautiful day in the blocky world of Minecraft. The leaves rustled gently on the birch and oak branches, the pigs and chickens frolicked through the flowery fields, and the waves slowly melted onto sandy beaches. And in this world lived, well, lived a lot of people, but this story focuses on a brave adventurer named (Y/N). The girl had crafted a boat and sailed far away from her homeland and stumbled across a beautiful, and hot, desert oasis. Beyond the oasis however was a forest with tall sunflowers, and this is where the (H/C) haired girl decided to set up base. For the first day, it wasn't much. Just a dirt home with a chest, crafting table, and a furnace in it, and lots of torches surrounding the area.  That day she cleared out a few trees and quickly started working on her farms, both animal & crops. She ripped grass out of the ground to gather seeds and she used her leftover wheat to herd sheep into the little pen she created. While on her hunt for sheep, (Y/N) found a wolf pack, unfortunately she didn't have any bones on her, but she gave the wolves headpats as she continued her exploration. Soon though, night began to fall, so she hurried back to her dirt hut and shut the wooden door. Out the small window, she could see monsters starting to rise up from the ground, far from where she placed her torches.

    To waste away the night, the traveler cooked up some beef and organized the items in her chest. She crafted a leather helmet and a matching pair of boots and dyed them.. light grey. As she put on the armor, she looked outside again, seeing some spiders in the distance, which was a good thing 'cuz she wanted string. She pulled out her stone sword, a few hits away from breaking, and left the comfort of her dirt house. The girl ran as fast as her little legs could take her, and she jumped right before stabbing a spider right in its back. It made some sort of hissy sound before jumping at (Y/N), making her land on her back. She kicked the spider off and quickly stood up, and while the spider was defenseless on its backside, she sliced at it once more. The spider disappeared into a puff of smoke, and in its place... was only one of its eyes. No string. It was gonna be a long night..

    Day two was less eventful than the first day, because the traveler decided to go mining. She needed iron for personal reasons. After collecting a bunch of string, she crafted a bow and already had a few arrows from the skeletons she had slayed. She went into the mines, pickaxe swinging from side to side, hoping to find some goodies. Only on the second day, (Y/N) managed to find a mineshaft full of chests and mob spawners, lucky her. She found iron & gold, and other things like rotten flesh that she did not want. The girl crafted a furnace and began smelting all her special ores. While grabbing the first piece of smelted iron, she heard a hissing sound behind her... She quickly drew her sword and turned around, but it was too late. The cave spider already jumped at her and bit her arm, she was poisoned. She thought she got rid of the spider spawner already. So she swung at the small spider and after a few hits, both the sword & the spider disappeared. Once the iron was smelted, she needed to make some better tools.

    (Y/N) was tired. She spent all day underground and came out with her pockets full. It was mid-nighttime when she finally got back to her dirt hut, and she unloaded all of her specials into the large chest. Using all the iron she collected, she made a full set of iron tools (including a hoe) and a shield for those sharp arrows. She also made some shears so she could finally craft a bed without killing the poor sheep. She hurried outside and got the right amount of wool, going back to her small home to make a bed. She dyed it red.

    So at last, she had a comfy bed to sleep in for the first time in the flowery forest. She got up under the cozy blankets and closed her eyes.

    (Y/N) was too fast asleep to notice her door creaking open...