We all die to live and live to die

(3rd POV)

Four night creatures attack Alucard, and he kills two while Trevor gets the other two. 
Out of nowhere three more creatures start spitting fireballs at Alucard and Trevor. Sypha  quickly defeats them, but one got up and flew away.  " Nobody's going to Arges tonight."
The group of four gets back in the wagon and continues on the way to the Belmont hold. Alucard sitting across from Sebastian asks " Why didn't you fight?" " You three had it handled. Plus you really don't want to see me fight." Sebastian's black and purple eyes glow under the hood.

( time skip brought to you by my love for the movie van helsing and Jurassic park.)

The group arrives at the erie but beautiful ruins of the Belmont home.  They find the door but it's covered in rubble. Trevor struggles to clear it, but Alucard walks over and starts tosing rubble like it's nothing. Trevor stands back and let's Alucard finish. " Congratulations you found a large stone." " This is it." " Do we lifts it or?" Asks Sypha. Alucard to open the door in vein. It won't budge. Sebastian leans down and wipes some dirt of the inscription. " Ah I see, you won't be able to lift it." " Well my family got it up somehow, I've been down there."

( Sebastian's POV )

Sypha and Trevor talk back in fourth while I start to read the inscriptions. " Stand back" I say. The other three look at me with confusion. " Do you want me to open the door or not?" They step back. I put my hands on the stone and start to say the incantation on the stone. There is a bright like and then it disappears. Turning back I see the stone is replaced by a set of stairs. " There you go are you happy not it's open." I quickly descend the stairs it progressively starts getting darker and darker.

________________________________
Done!

Hello I hope you are safe.

Remember you are loved and wanted. The world wouldn't be as good without. You are perfect you may see flaws, but all I see is beauty in a new way.

Stay safe🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

   Live
              Long
                            And
                                        Prosper.🖖