Part 2

They had been flying for a few hours. Sokka and Suki we're asleep. Well, Sokka was. Suki couldn't sleep because of his snoring. Zuko was asleep in the center of the saddle, and Toph was in the back, just sitting there, being bored.

Katara was leaning on Aang's shoulder as he steered. They were both looking at the sunset in front of them. Thinking of that moment on the balcony in front of Iroh's tea shop that happened so many years ago. How that moment had led to all of this. Now they were happily married.

"Wakey wakey team avatar, we're here!" Aang shouted.

"Come on, Aang! Can't you wake us up a bit more peacefully next time?" Sokka complained.

"Seriously Sokka?" Katara scoffed, "You wouldn't wake up if we didn't yell. You're like a log."

"Okay okay, can you two stop your bickering?" Toph said, "I just want some relaxing vacation time. Being the chief of police isn't easy work."

Zuko finally woke up due to all the commotion. He just stared at Sokka and Katara. It had been years since he'd seen them bickering like that.

"So.....we're here?" Zuko asked, trying to change the topic.

"Yessiree, FireLord Zuko," Aang replied.

They flew down to Zuko's family's house. When they landed, they found their rooms, unpacked, and went down to the beach.

Sokka started working on his sand sculptures, Toph was working on her sandbending, Suki was swimming, and Katara and Aang were surfing.

"Hey Sokka," Suki started, "wanna come on a walk with me?"

"Sure! I'd love to." Sokka replied.

They got up and headed away from the beach.

"Hey, Sokka," Suki began, "what's that?"

"What do you mea-
Sokka stopped. He looked at what Suki was pointing at. He just stood there in awe.

"We have to go get the others"

~~~~~~~~~

Sokka and Suki ran back to the beach.

"Guys!" Sokka shouted, "You've gotta come see this."

Sokka and Suki brought the rest of the gaang to the thing they saw. They were all standing there, wondering what it was.

"It's so bright," Aang said.

"Do you know what it is?" Katara asked.

"No, of course I don't know what it is!" Sokka scowled.

Aang got a bit curious and stuck is head in the light. When he saw what was on the other side, he was memorized. He pulled back from the light, still shocked by what he saw.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Katara asked.

"It's a portal to the spirit world."