The outfits she had for "dress up" were extremely formal. I automatically knew that probably none of her clothes were going to fit me. Violet probably had something that I could borrow...

"Yellow or red Megan?" Noel asked me, holding up two different skirts.

"Hmmm.. That's a tough one Noel. Let's go with the yellow."

She slipped on the skirt and pulled on a white blouse to go with it.

"Beautiful, now try these flats to see if they fit," I suggested while handing them to her.

She squealed in delight as they fit her perfectly and twirled around, causing her skirt to spin.

"Here let me do your hair Noel," I said and she sat herself in front of me.

"Have you ever heard of a fishtail braid?"

She shook her head.

Well then, I will braid your hair like so. It will compliment your outfit."

"Okay! Will you help me with my makeup?"

"Sure sweetie."

"Great! Then we'll find a dress for you!"

"If you want,"

"Yes."

Noel tried to sit perfectly still as I was finishing up on her hair. She grabbed a mirror but I pulled it away. "It's a surprise," I whispered and her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Wow," I murmured opening up her kits to see a rainbow of colors for eyeshadow.

Carefully, I applied lip gloss, eyeshadow and mascara. Noel pointed towards the blush she usually used and I put it on her cheeks.

"Perfect, you look stunning Noel. Do you want to look?"

She shot up and ran over towards her full-length mirror and grinned. "Thank you!" She exclaimed and hugged me tightly.

"You're welcome," I laughed over her enthusiasm. "We need to show your parents."

She shook her head fervently, I need to fix you up first. We will be princesses!"

"Whatever you want your highness," I said and she giggled.

"My mom has a dress that I've worn before. It's satin and is a pale green, it would look very flattering on you."

"Okay do I need to get it?"

"Nope, it's right here," she said grabbing it off the hanger and handing it to me.

The dress was long and slender with three-quarter length sleeves that hung off my shoulders.

"Step one complete. Now for your hair and makeup."

She let me apply my mascara and foundation, the rest I had to leave in her hands.

To my utter surprise, it didn't seem too bad. She wouldn't let me see until she was done fixing my hair. My hair was being curled and then piled on top of my head. A knock sounded and Noel yelled, "Don't come in! I'm fixing Megan's hair. We're going to surprise you guys!"

Laughter came from the other side. "Okay Noel. We'll wait, make sure Megan likes what you do to her before you show us."

"I know dad, she'll love it!"

He left and I remained still as Noel finished up with my hair.

"Viola!" she remarked and turned me to see myself in the mirror.

"Whoa," I sighed while Noel examined me to make sure her work was done.

My reflection reflected a stranger who had stepped out of some glamour magazine. How could she be me? Was I really that beautiful? My blond hair neatly curled and styled, and my dark blue eyes seemed even brighter with the dress on.