Illusions of You [Tanizaki]

Angst

(Tanizaki's POV)

(Y/n)....the girl I fell in love with. I'm glad that I got to spend time with you. I'm not even sure, but I think also Naomi likes you. She loved your bentos especially those sausages and onigiris.

I never got the chance to tell this to you seriously: I love you. From the bottom of my heart. But I really don't know why that happened to you. Was it fate? Why the heck would I call it fate?

I miss our dates. The dates wherein you would wear your best clothing and the perfume I loved.

I miss our cuddles. Our cuddles wherein Naomi would fight me in the morning for not telling her.

I miss touching your face. Your face that has the skin of a baby. Soft and looks fragile. A little blow of the cold breeze makes your cheeks puff pink, making you look cute.

I miss your voice. The voice soothing to hear. The laughs, the cries, the rants. Oh, those endless rants.

I miss holding your hand. Soft and much snaller than mine.

I miss you too much already, (y/n). I always think of you every second in everything I do. How odd, it was just 2 days after you passed away. And I can't help myself of making illusions of you just so I won't forget the times I had with you.

==========

Sorry if this had been short. I tried my best to make it longer but this is where my imagination sent me. Pfffft. I hope things won't get too angsty.