First Day of School [Part -1]

A/N :

Hey Guys! Nice to meet you! Please do read this novel! The first day of school will take some time to build up, but I promise you, it will be an awesome story! Thanks for all the support and care so far! 

April 2nd

A new spring blooms in the lives of young students of the Shinobi High School. The opening ceremony was one of the most awaited moments for the new entrants... The school is decorated with lovely carnations, making a dream like scene for the young girls of adolescence..

P.O.V of Sakura

It's a new school that I am going to.. I am honestly more scared than excited. I know no one here except Ino.

 Ino.. she is my childhood friend, such a nice girl. She always hung around me, scared that I would be bullied if she was away. She is a beauty.. Her cyan eyes always manage to reassure me, and she is the only reason why I joined this school. Everyone always misunderstands her. She always outwardly expresses everything. When people call me a Billboard Brow, and when she stood up for me, I have often seen a couple of girls who snicker, telling how her beauty and her outbursts of temper are a bad combination. Well, I love her, she is a gem..

But wait, why haven't I seen her yet? She told me she would meet me at the gate.. There was too much crowd there, so I was slowly pushed into the premises.. This is such a big school, God knows how I will find her.. Well, I guess I can just walk around until she comes to find me..

"SAKURA...." I heard....

I instinctively turned around to see who called out to me

I instinctively turned around to see who called out to me... no..It was not Ino's voice.. It was an even huskier, bold, male voice.. That was when I saw, two tall boys walking - A blonde one, with a weird accent, and a seemingly aloof dark haired one. I guess it was the latter one that called me, but I don't know why.. My heart started racing.. why? I still do not know. It would have been normal if I had just walked up to them and asked him why, but I could not move.. for a second, all the sound from the world was shut off, and I could only see the boy with the bluish black hair walking ahead, towards me, and then passing me..I stood there, staring at him. Oh God!! That was the most embarrassing thing ever. As he passed me, he spared me a glance. His eyes... were beautiful. I thought he was the lone wolf type, but the glint of kindness I saw in his eyes was unmistakable.. He then walked away, along with his friend..

 I still can't figure out why my heart was beating so loudly when I saw that boy. Was this love? Is this what all high school girls talk about? "Nah.." I shook it off.. "no way..".. well, time to find Ino.. Shannaro!!!! Where is she at a time like this?!?!? I ran as fast as my legs could take me, towards the main building...

                                                                                 To be continued