Saga of Romance

The window of the old and well kept infirmary of the Shinobi High School, was inviting the playful breeze to brush its gentle, cold fingers through the hair a beautiful lady of 28,who smiled as her brown locks tickled her face. It reminded her of him, his timid mischief, his cute masculinity, and his blind love for her... He was indeed very goofy and a bad combination of the extremes of a character, but she loved him, profoundly. She had loved him from the very start, from the time when he wasn't looking at her, even when he looked at her and averted his eyes with a quick blush when he saw her noticing, even when he got caught up in petty rivalries with her best friend....She was always watching him, without even realizing that she did harbor an unmistakable love for him...She was looking through the new health reports that was handed over to her by her superior, Tsunade, and she was supposed to be working, but she did have a lot of time on her hands, so she didn't mind getting distracted a little.. She straightened her back, looked up and inhaled, and let out a happy sigh, with a small smile illuminating her face, with violet markings across either side her face...Rin..was her name, and yes, she had just started recollecting fond memories of her beloved, from the past...

Flashback (Childhood)

"I'll top the class! you just watch ! Bakakashi!!" cried a small boy of deep blue hair and feisty eyes. But his statement made the whole class laugh. Rin was sitting in the corner opposite to that of the blue haired boy. She knew that he was an orphan, and that he lived with his grandmother. He was not very bright, but he was surely very hardworking. She had actually known him from when they were five. They used to play together a lot, and loved to spend time with each other. 

But unfortunately, her family was forced to leave the city for a while

But unfortunately, her family was forced to leave the city for a while. She remembered him very well, but seemed like the boy didn't remember her at all. She knew that the boy went to the library everyday after the school hours, and look at all the complicated books, and trying to figure out hard things. But of course, he wouldn't understand anything, and he would throw his hands up in the air and show his defeat. He then went home, almost at six in the evening, lazily kicking a couple of stones on his way. He was working hard. Rin knew it, because she would always be watching him, she would always be following him, and wanted to see the little boy grow strong. Sometimes she would wish that she could really approach him and give him support and encourage him, because she didn't like how the whole class was laughing at her childhood friend trying his best to become successful... 

Just when she was staring at him and thinking about him, the boy walked up to her, and his bold image glowed in her eyes. "Ano sa.... Omae...Isn't your name Rin?" he asked, looking away, with partially pouted lips, and a light peach color tainting his cheeks. Rin was pleasantly surprised at first, and then she gave a honeysweet smile, which was warm enough to make it's way int the young man's heart.