Endearment - Different Versions

(Four months later, In Kiri-gumi)

"Karin, you sure you wanna lend this book to me?" asked the white haired boy.

"Yes, Pretty much" she said, setting her spectacles right, standing at the entrance of the classroom.

"Ohkay...sorry I had to ask you.. Thanks Karin!"

"You've learnt some decent manners, huh?" she asked

"I've been a good person all my life, look who's talking"

"Shut up Suigetsu! Stop getting on my nerves!"

"Oh yeah? It's me who's irritating you?!"

"Why don't you go to the dentist and fix those sharky teeth of yours soon?"

"Why don't you go to the salon and fix that wild grass on your head?!"

"For your kind information, my hair is not green! I thought you just have a simple intellectual disability, but who could have guessed that your brain can't perceive simple colors?!"          

"Get lost you unruly tongued, red haired four-eyes!"

"Same to you, premature sharky grandpa!"

"What exactly happening here?" said a deep voice breaking the monotony of the chattery teasings.

Karin was terrified at the lofty man standing beside them, as Suigetsu just smiled with an air of ease..

"Ah! Zabuza-sensei! Ohayo!" he said casually. "It was nothing, I was just borrowing a textbook from her.. you can go on in!" he said in a cheerful sing-song voice, as if he was talking to a friend. 

"Do whatever you want, but be on time for attendance" he said, and walked in. "Haku, get the register" he said, as a long haired, beautiful boy, who made Karin jealous of his looks, abided by his teacher's command. He was Zabuza's favorite student indeed. 

"So the, Karin, time to go, so bye and thanks... Oh yeah, by the way, Zabuza-sensei is Mangetsu-nii's friend, so I know him well, so don't be scared." said Sui, as he turned back to return to his class after pattng her head.

Karin was a little flustered because of what he did.. "Baka.... think a little before you do something to me.." she muttered to herself, as she slowly traced the hallways with her sliding steps, carefully stroking her own hair, where he had patted her, and she blushed as red as her hair.

***************************************

(A/n : Yeah so six months passed, so they got along with each other well)

"Hey Hinata.." She felt a nudge on the shoulder and turned to the right to find Kiba leaning a little close.

"T-Tell me, Kiba-san.."

"Do you know why Tamaki is mad at me?" he whispered 

"I-I have n-no idea.. She didn't t-tell me.." she whispered back, cautiously, waiting for a moment to retreat immediately in case Tamaki turned back and asked her what was happening.