Letter i - To teenagers

Dear teenagers,
How beautifully you play the game of love. Tell me, how do you walk in and out of love so easily like you are an expert swimmer swimming in a small pond but if you will believe me, love is as vast as an ocean and once you drown it is almost impossible to get out.
.
How do you fall in love with someone just by looking at their pictures on instagram and dating sites like tinder? I have always thought that it is like buying a book by just looking at it's cover. But with the passing time, do you ever read what is inside the book just like reading what's inside the so called 'beautiful bodies?' Perhaps no.
.
Tell me, Am I the only one who thinks forehead kisses are so much better?
.
Why do you think that girls only like people who are rich and the other necessary things for them is six pack abs?
Am I the only one who thinks falling in love with souls is so much better?
.
What gives you the courage to say - "I love you" to every second person you meet? I think it will take a lifetime for you to understand that it means so much.
.
'Cause love is so much more than just going on dates, falling for beautiful faces and finding love week in and week out. If love means so, I would rather choose staying out of it.
.
Your affectionately,
A lover. .

I have a novel coming up, do follow me to stay updated! Thank you for reading it till here, do press the vote button!
*****
Instagram- @utsavsingh.22
Twitter- @frenkietiempo