Letter ii - Dear Love

Dear love,

I don't know if you will read this letter or it will be another unread one lying in a corner of your house but still I write to you. I miss you. Yes, I miss you. And yes, I want you too to miss me as I want myself to cross your mind atleast once in a day.

Did someone tell you that you resemble to the universe? If not, you see, you can be a perfect adjective to describe the beauty of the universe and its components.

Did someone tell you that you resemble the black hole? The black hole attracts everything towards it and it wouldn't be exaggerating if I tell you that you are like the black hole: ''attracting everything which comes near it.'' Did someone tell you that you are like the earth for them? No? But for me, atleast, you resemble the earth. ''Making my existence possible.'' Did someone tell you that you are like the moon? Moon is divine, so are you. Everyone looking at you isn't devoid of your beauty.

Did someone tell you that you are like the stars? People stargaze their nights away. Not only the nights, days can be spent only by gazing at you.

Did someone ever tell you that you are like the milky way. The milky way is enormous and beautiful. Your heart, equally enormous and beautiful.

Did someone ever tell you that you resemble the universe? The universe is an enigma to be solved and so are you.

Yours affectionately,
Utsav.

*****
Do press the vote button if you are loving this :)
Do connect with me on
Instagram- @utsavsingh.22