I

" I wish I could go back now 

Back to the time before I lost you 

And now I feel I'm depressed 

And also I cannot rest 

I wish you'd be here to stay 

Just to here what I'm ' bout to say ( ay ) 

Lost but found again 

But as far your here to stay 

And i'm about to say ( ay ) 

I wish I could have you by my side ( all the time ) 

I think I have woken up on the wrong side 

I know that you never left me alone 

But I have a little fear that you won't hear what I'm about to say ( ay ) 

Oh I forgot the introduction, hi I'm Terry keys I'm a street guitarist and a singer just practicing to sing on empire state, ha I'm kidding just usual practice.

It's weird to say this but I got to go. The universe has turned it's back at me since I was 4 when my dad died it was tough but I had to deal with it .

I've always wanted to be an astronaut that's why I cover my face with an astronaut helmet that's my aesthetic .

Hey don't think I'm homeless I live with a group of my friends and you're going to love them.

I head back home to my apartment  " guys I'm back, brought some groceries " I said.

" Hey t.k how's your street concert " Linda said jokingly

" Sup bruh, what you got there, booze, huh " Bruce said without even paying attention his eyes glued to his ps4  .

I walk upstairs to I and Bruce room drop my guitar and fall on the bed thinking of how my day was, after some quality thinking time I knock off into sleep 

                                               ~~~

"Guys dinner is served " Linda yells waken me up 

" Perfect, but I promised my cousin I'll teach her my roller blade tricks " zee says leaving the house " Bye " I told Zee. " Where is Bruce " Linda asked looking annoyed she has this temper and she will lose it over the smallest thing so annoying .

" I have no idea, asides that what do we have here " I ask stylishly, " pasta and roast beef " Linda replies sing songing the ' roast beef ' She's always proud of her food. 

" I'm over here " Bruce grunted he was bent on playing his pubg and he was yelling die, die every three minutes. 

" Fuck it, Bruce stop " Linda yells . Wtf is this boy so addicted to that fucking game pubg *Wtf here meant why the fuck *.

We finish eating dinner and then we go to bed I slept early because I was so tired. 

Omf I forgot I've got a gig in club 101. I grab some coins and rush out of the house. I call a cab and get to the club " Thank you very much for the ride " I tell the cab man, he honks and drives of. 

" Keys amazingly late, perfect " Mr giordani says  

" I'm so sorry sir " I reply 

" That doesn't cut it you've already lost the gig, boo hoo " Mr giordani says ,what he can't just do that* he can and he just did bruh * " but sir what why " I ask in pain . 

" Sorry that's it fuck out or I'll call security " 

Oh god why is life like this so miserable and stupid. I hope the universe looks at me at least once.

I head back home every one is asleep except Bruce, 

"Hey bruh why you blue " Bruce asks 

"Nah I'm good " I reply. 

Why lie to them when their lives aren't so much better ; Linda is a cook in a restaurant, zee is a street skater, Bruce is a YouTube game star and i'm a street guitarist .

Well I love them no matter they are my friends and that's how life should be. 

I hope you don't feel stupid reading my thoughts, I actually have anxiety depression, so, music keeps me going. 

I put on my head phones and play my best juice WRLD song life's a mess . And sleep soundly 

                                        ***

Hey guys It's finally here my first book tell me what you think about it give me some tips if you want to 

And don't forget to VoteComment Share ♡ ♡ ♡.