Chapter Eight.

We made it guys, 1k reads!!! Xx

*Crystals pov*

Unfortunately we had to leave New Orleans but I promised myself that we would return, I couldn't stay in Mystic Falls forever.

Niklaus now has one day until the spell needs to be completed so I'm assuming he will want to do it tonight. Ugh this means I'll have to get a drop of blood from the doppelgänger.

Jeremy, Enzo and I pull up outside the Boarding House in my 4x4, I can just about hear somebody arguing.

I fling open the doors and mock call,

'Honey I'm home'

I go into the living and I see Bonnie, Elena and Damon arguing, with Stefan and Elijah just watching at the sidelines.

'She can't just do something like that, she needs to be dealt with!' Bonnie screams at Damon while Elena just nods her head furiously.

I go to sit next to Elijah who hugs me hello and I watch curiously as I have no idea what their talking about.

'How was New Orleans?' Elijah whispers.

'It was okay, I would like to go back one day' I tell him with a faint smile on my face, it's really beautiful over there.

'What are the arguing about 'Lijah?'

'You elskan. Ms Bennet feels that you should be punished or dealt with for taking the quarter witches magic away' He tells me with a frown on his face.

'Bonnie, do you know why I did it?' I speak up quietly, Damon and Bonnie instantly stop arguing to look at me.

'Why does it matter? Nobody has the right to do such a horrid thing' She snarls at me.

'You need to give it back and get the hell out of here' Elena chips in.

I raise my eyebrow at them and slowly stand up.

'The quarter witches were sacrificing innocent teenage girls so then they could keep their magic and use it for bad things' I tell them, Bonnie instantly looks shocked by my words and Elena just glares at me.

'Are you okay with young girls getting sacrificed Bonnie? Is it worth it so then they can carry on performing spells? Is magic really worth killing the innocent for? How does it make them any different from vampires that you feel so much hate for?' I calmly say to her, I slowly let my magic lose and things start to shake at my words.

'I thought not.' I say after nobody reply's. 'So next time you want to "deal with me" get your facts straight'

'I missed you' Damon says smiling at me and coming over to give me a hug.

'Missed you too Bourbon Bunny' I smirk at him.

Okay here it goes.

'Elena I need a drop of you blood' I say quickly and her eyes widen at my words.

'What why?!' Stefan speaks up suddenly, I forgot he was here.

'I changed the spell yes but because the blood of the doppelgänger was so involved in the spell, I couldn't take it out. I only could swap it for something else. So instead of Niklaus draining your whole body, he only needs one drop of blood' I explain to them, honestly I think it's quite fair.

'What?! No you are not having any of my blood!' Elena screeches in indignation.

Why can't she just do something for someone else for once.

'Elena come on, it's one drop' Damon tries to persuade her.

'No Niklaus, that monster, isn't having any of my blood'