Chapter Eleven

A/N at the end regarding Crystal Waters Dimension hopping.

*Crystals pov*

I couldn't believe the words coming out of Niklaus's mouth or the tell tale tingling on my right shoulder.

'Mine' He growled again at me and I could feel my stomach erupt in butterflies.

Stupid mate bond.

Niklaus of all people, I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely love him but I always wanted him to be with Caroline.

I slowly get up much to the dislike of my other mates and I walk over to Niklaus.

I can see the vulnerability in his eyes and the worry that I'm going to reject him.

I could never do that to him.

I wrap my arms around his waist and give him a hug, sighing in contentment.

Five down, one to go.

'But seriously of all guys' I hear Damon scoff and I turn around to give him a glare.

'Niklaus is my mate and you shall have to accept that as he is apart of my life now' I tell them sternly, particularly looking at Elijah and Damon as I know they aren't his biggest fans.

They all sigh begrudgingly and give me a nod of understanding so I turn back to Niklaus to find him looking at me with so much warmth.

'I really thought you were going to reject me, my little hybrid' He softly whispers to me.

'Never Niklaus' I tell him happily, 'now let's do this ritual'

I take his hand and lead him over to the fireplace, I summon the doppelgängers vial of blood and a bowl.

'I'm going to cut your hand okay?' I ask him and he just nods his head in response.

I summon a knife and I press it into his hand, wincing at the hiss of pain he makes.

Now for the part I didn't tell them about.

'Wait Little One, you know you can't-'

Shit Cass knows.

I quickly cast a spell to create a shield so the others can't get in to stop me.

'Little hybrid what does he mean?' Niklaus asks me suspiciously.

I don't respond and I quickly create and fireball from the fireplace.

By this time Cass is banging on the shield and is chanting to dismantle it so I know I don't have long.

I mix the blood in the bowl and hold the fireball over it.

Quickly saying the spell, a tsunami of pain strikes at me and I fall to the ground.

The shield drops and Cass rushes over to me with my mates in tow.

'Little One, you should've told me!' Castiel shouts at me and I flinch at his anger. It reminds me of me of my old life.

He sees my flinch and sorrow flashes across his face.

'What did she do?' Niklaus growls at Cass.

Of all my mates I didn't think he would be the first to speak up.

'The doppelgängers blood was such a large power source for the spell that she had to swap it for something. Little Crystal has elemental powers, she gave up one of her elements as a power source. Fire was her favourite' Cass sadly explains and I can feel myself starting to get drowsy.