Chapter Two

*Crystal's pov*

I slowly walk up to Katerina and cast a charm so the boys can't hear us.

"Katerina, I've cast a spell so the boys can't hear us, but I need to talk to you alone, so meet me outside the Mystic Grill at midnight in three days' time. I cut the link between you and Elena so you can quit with that crap." I explain to her as she narrows her eyes at my words.

"And why should I meet with a little human like yourself?" She sneers.

Oh no she didn't start that.

Snarling, I flash my hybrid face at her, listening to Cass's wise advice. I remove the spell and allow the boys to hear our conversation.

"Because little Katerina, I will make Niklaus look like a teddy bear when ripping your heart out."

I calm myself so my face returns to normal and I quickly exit, removing the spell as I enter the dance downstairs.

I think that went better than expected.

Now what's next on the agenda? Oh yeah, get kidnapped with the doppelgänger.

I make my way outside and slowly walk to where Elena gets taken.

I can't believe Damon is my mate, I know I had six, but I thought they would be regular joes. Not one of the most gorgeous members of the cast.

Isn't he supposed to be in love with Elena?

Speak of the devil...well think of the devil I guess, I see her at her car.

"Oh, hey it's Elena, right?" I ask softly to the naive girl.

But before she can respond, I see someone behind her inject something into her neck and they quickly speed to me doing the same.

Everything goes dark, as I hear the far-off yelling of a certain Salvatore.

Damon.

__________________________________

Ugh my head hurts again.

I slowly open my eyes and find Elena staring at me with her famous wide-eyed expression. Is she really part deer or something? She sure stares a lot.

Wincing at the pain at the back of my head, I sit up and look around at the house I'm in.

Bingo, it's the right house.

It shouldn't be long now.

*Time Skip*

Okay scratch what I said, it took forever.