Chapter 4

|

"Thanks for walking me home" Kay spoke as the two stood outside her front door, with it being around 10:30 the only light was the moon reflecting off the windows and the street lights.

"No problem ma" fuckshit chuckled "but tomorrow you have to come see these niggas? They missed you g" he explains in a serious tone trying to convince the girl to come around.

Kay let out a breath rolling her eyes in the process, the two had hours of catching up and Kay always brushed off the topic of the guys.
She just wasn't ready yet.

"Cmon ma"he begged

Silence'

"Okay but I get to pick the time"Kay agreed but still hesitant.

"Fuck" fuckshit celebrates.

Kay laughed at the boy's excitement before dapping him up and going back inside, her mood quickly changed as her father sat at the table staring right at her.

Kicking her shoes off as quickly as she could, trying to get away from him fast.

"Where leaving tomorrow" he said but to kay it was more of a demand.

She huffed walking down the hallway "I'm not going anywhere"

|
🩸
|

"Quit overthinking it kay, it will be fine"
Fuckshit reassures the girl, walking towards the door of moterz avenue.

*ding ding*

The bell echoed through the store, fuckshit dragging Kay behind him.

The store was empty but faint noises where heard from the back, fuckshit smirked as he led her towards the sticker filled door.

The back alley way was filled with a bunch of skaters, red solo cups where scattered all over the rough concrete.

Kay blocked the sun from her eyes as the light blinded her, she was already annoyed by all the people around her.
Fuckshit guided her through all the sweaty teenagers, bumping into every single one of them.

"Ayo! Fuckshit-"

Kay immediately looked up hearing the familiar voice, making eye contact with....

To be continued

320 words

Sorry for the lack of updates, been going through a lot rn and I needed time to think, I'll be posting soon.