Chapter 6

Kays pov:

I hate it

"I HATE IT!" I scream, I mean look at me! Me and dresses don't go together. Especially when you can see literally everything!
"Ray I swear your picked this outta the baby section!" Trying my best to pull down the dress that barley hid my thighs.

Why did I let 4 idiots pick my outfit

"Kay I'm sure you look fine" ray giggled from the other side of the women's gas station washroom.

"Yo baby hurry up we boutta be late"Fuckshit yelled from the other side as well.

I quickly slipped a sweatshirt over to make me feel a little more comfortable, grabbing my backpack before opening the door.

"Damn— b you looking mad good righ now"
Fuckshit complimented well more like catcall but I mean when is he not.

The rest just stared like fucking weirdos, I flipped them off as I snatched my board out of rays hands.

"How the fuck am I supposed to ride in this shit— I can barley walk"

"I ain't sure baby but we can go back to my place and you can ride thi-" fuckshit always has something to say.

"Save it pretty boy" ray said cutting off the thirsty kid.

I just laughed at the both of them well they both continued to bicker. I turned and looked over at ruben who was already staring, Probably thinking about last night. I know I haven't, No we didn't fuck but he gives good head. He was tipsy and I was on mars but that shit was good, it was kinda 'in the moment' time, I mean I haven't had sex for week so yes I've been horny.

"Yo let's go we boutta be late" fuckshit called out as him, ray, and sunburn started skating down the road.

I turned back to ruben who was closer, he grabbed my hand with his board in the other well we began walking. Letting the others go ahead we stayed back and talked, talked bout anything, catching up mostly, what we wanted to be and we haven't figured it out yet.

We stopped infront of....

355 words
V&C

Just a lil update babessss
I'm trying my best to have motivation and it's getting better.