Chapter 73: Going Rage With Gyarados!

There are few more chapters before Indigo League. Battle Tree at Alola and I might do a chapter focusing on Alolan character, but I won't promise.

Then there is Pokémon Breeding Contest, which mainly focuses on Brock.

Who knows, this book might exceed 90 chapters.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————

The Cerulean City.

Misty's hometown and where Ash had a second Gym Challenge. The group consists of: Ash, Serena, Misty, Brock, Gary, Pikachu and Togepi.

The reason why they are here is because Misty is taking part in the Cerulean Whirl Cup. This is the first time where Misty will be participating in the tournament and she was very excited about it.

Reason why Gary is with the group is because he is very inexperienced in aquatic battles. He can learn one or few things by observing the match. Moreover, the first round of Indigo League is said to be a water-base field.

"This is it. Our gym," Misty smiled while widening her arms. She was really glad to be back here. Despite the rough history between the sister, they are now on the same page and contact each other time to time.

"I remember winning over sister very quickly. I really hoped I battled you instead," Gary smirked.

"Well, your loss Gary. We can have a battle some other time," Misty smiled.

The main reason why Misty was participating in the tournament is because if Rudy. He was the one who told her about the Whirl Cup back in Saffron City.

"Here we go," Misty said and door slid open as they entered in. They were soon met with a blue-haired woman at the reception. She gave a wide smile and ran up to Misty, and gave a siblings hug.

"Misty! Good to see you!" Violet exclaimed.

"Good to see you too!" Misty said and embraced with a hug.

"So, you are here for the Whirl Cup, right?" Violet asked her as she let go off the hug.

"Yep!" Misty exclaimed. "And I am going to win!"

"Like be glad that we sisters aren't participating. Just kidding!" Violet laughed.

The group still couldn't take sensational sister's joke. It was unfunny and bit annoying.

Daisy saw the others and realized who they were. "Well, I remember you guys. Shaggy boy wrecked us pretty good and you raven beat Misty."

"Yeah...I mean," Ash murmured. He really didn't know how to return a words to a sassy girl.

"So where's the others?" Misty asked her.

"They are the backstage. Come follow me," Daisy said. "And we have a special guest for the Whirl Cup. You all will be surprised."

"Special guest?" Misty wondered as she and others followed Daisy.

They were curious to know who is the guest of this tournament. Is it Blue Oak, Rose Green or other Pallet trainers? They are worldwide famous after all, but they wouldn't be a special guest for the group since they meet them time to time. That person has to do something with Whirl Cup, that's definitive.

As they walked on the hall, Daisy opened one of the door. She let everyone go inside and saw other sensational sisters: Lily and Daisy.

"Lily! Violet!" Misty exclaimed and hugged both. Two of them returned the hug and embraced the moment.