Chapter 14

In the royal high.
Jr was still with Snow and Fluid.

"What are you two doing? What about your birthday?", asked Jr.

"He just saw my future and he says my birthday will be great", said Snow.

"What do you mean when you say he just saw your future?", asked Jr as he sat next to her.

"Right you don't know ice regional's gift", said Snow.

"Gift...", said Jr confused.

"Yes, spirits gift", said Snow with an obvious tune.

"Jr didn't grow up in the spirit world,so he wouldn't know about the gifts", said Fluid.

"Oh I forgot, you see spirits from different regions have different gifts and ice region's gift is to see the future, that's why I met Fluid to read my future", said Snow.

"But you are ice regional,why didn't you read your future yourself?", asked Jr.

"Because not all spirits have gifts, I don't have the gift but Fluid have it, give him your hand, let him read your future", said Snow.

"Alright", said Jr and he stressed out his hand and Fluid took it.

"But you must know I can't see far into the future, I can only see weeks away", said Fluid.

"Ok do it", said Jr.

Fluid took Jr's right hand and traced the lines on his palm then his eyes went white and then he opened it.

"I don't understand, it's says your mother will find you,soon", said Fluid.

"What are you saying Fluid? His mother isn't looking for him", said Snow.

"I guess I am not that good at seeing the future, I am still training, sorry", said Fluid.

"Yeah no problem", said Jr.

In the fire region. In the fire palace.

Hot was talking to his father.

"what the hell did you guys do?", asked Hot angrily.

"Nice to see you son, it's been a while", said Flames.

"This is why I should be king, I would have never allowed this to happen", said Hot.

"Then it's a good thing you are not king", said Flames.

"So you want to peasants to attend school with my children, that would not happen, my children have class and they can never be mixed with those poor rats", said Hot.

"Really,is that what you think, you think poor spirits like us shouldn't go to school with rich spirits like you?", asked Energy from behind with a lunch box on her hand.

Hot turned back, shocked that she was here.

"E my love, I wasn't referring to you, you are no longer poor", said Hot walking close to her but before he could get to her, she stepped back.

"I was born poor, you think if school was free I would have sold charcoal, I would have always been stained with charcoal and I would have been called charcoal girl,no, I believe if school was free I would be able to move with even the rich. Aren't we all spirits, what's wrong with a poor spirit going to the same school as the rich,we are one, let us act like it and stop all these nonsense", said Energy.

"I know honey but it just.... it's just", said Hot.

"It's just what, you can't allow your rich kids attend school with the pool spirits but don't your rich kids have a poor spirit blood in them, can't you stand me? And please don't say that I am different because I am the same, there's nothing different in me, the only difference is that you saw me and married me but I will never forget my background,my spirits, I am one of them and if you are against them, you are against me", said Energy.