Chapter 24

In the fire region.

       In Hot's mansion.

       "But I don't want to,I want to stay here", said Jr.

      "We can't always get what we want", said Hot.

      "I am glad you acknowledge the fact that, you get to have one and I get to have the other", said Heat.

      "Just take him and go", said Hot.

       Heat held Jr.

       "No let me go, I will not go anywhere",Jr threw his hand off.

      Heat slapped him hard"enough", said Heat.

      "Hey you shouldn't go that far", said Energy as she appeared in front of her.

     "He is my son, do you still want to teach me how to discipline him, I have raised him for 15 years", said Heat.

       "If this is the way you take care of him then you are not a good mother", said Energy and Heat tried to slap her but Hot appeared in front of her and held her hand, he didn't only hold her hand he also burnt her.

     "Do you think that you could hurt E in front of me?", asked Hot as she screamed.

      "Stop it, enough", shouted Jr and Hot stopped.

      Heat held her hand.

       "Come mum, let me take you to a healer", said Jr.

       "Bye son", said Heat to Junior.

        And they left.

       Junior disappeared.

       "I get it that you were trying to defend mum but burning her,was that necessary?", asked Phoenix and she disappeared.

      "She is right Hot", said Energy.

      Hot disappeared.

       After they met the healer,they were about going, the ice regional was opening the portal in the ice region. Heat saw the expression on Jr's face.

     "You are not happy", said Heat.

     "How can I? When I just met my father, siblings and other members of my family though some aren't by blood but they are family and now I want to leave them and go back to that boring earth", said Jr.

     "But you will have me", said Heat.

       "Yes and I do love you, I really do, you are my mum but I love my dad too, and Junior and my little sis.....", said Jr.

     "I get it", said Heat.

      "The portal is ready", said the ice regional.

      "I really want to make you happy but I can't lose you too", said Heat.

     "Then you wouldn't lose anyone, come live with us", said Jr.

       "There is no way Hot would allow that", said Heat.

       "We will never know until we try", said Jr.

      "Close it", said Heat.

        Later on in Hot's sitting room.

    Hot, Energy, Fiery, Phoenix, Junior,Jr and Heat sat.

     "I believe you both know that what you are asking is impossible", said Hot.

     Then Heat had the face of"I knew it".

      "Hot this house is big, she is only going to be leaving in a room, you may never come in contact, I want Jr to stay", said Energy.