𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
|19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 6𝐓𝐇, 2020 |

"This bitch. I know he see me calling." Star mumbled.

I got bored sitting in the house so I picked up the twins and we went to the mall to shop.

"Who you talking bout?" I asked.

"Aight so check this out. I was on TikTok and I seen this boy and he put his snap name on one of the videos. I added him and he added me back. Fast forward, we exchanged numbers and been talking every since. But now he ain't answering his phone and it's really pissing me and my home gorls off." She ranted.

"I told her to let that nigga wait but no, she wants to be a dumbass and call him every 5 seconds." Sky said softly.

Sky had a natural soft, sweet voice while Star had the more "loud" voice. They were both some bold mfs though. Star was just the innocent child.

"Star you 15 and worried bout niggas. You better shake some ass instead mamas cause niggas gone be niggas." I explained.

"You right. Now I feel like a clown ass bitch... never again." She mumbled making me laugh.

"Real clown girl shit. Ahh. Mwah." Sky said sticking her tongue out then blowing a kiss at Star.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Let's go in footlocker and get some shoes." I suggested.

"Aight." They said in union.

We walked in footlocker and walked around some until I saw these fye ass red and pink air max's.

"Damn. These bitches sexy." I mumbled picking up the shoe admiring it.

"Need some help?" Someone said behind me.

I turned around and seen it was Day Day.

"Um, yea y'all got these in a 7?" I asked holding the shoe up.

"Yea. Hol up." He said going to the back.

"Here you go." He said handing me the shoes.

"What you doing outchea?" He asked licking his lips.

buying shoes duh-

"Shopping. I ain't know you worked here though." I said ignoring the fact that this nigga was eyeing me TF down.

boy sthop ittt 😏

"Yea. Had to get a legal job to distract mfs. But aye lemme get yo number." He said.

I gave it to him and went to pay for my shoes while Star and Sky paid for theirs, then we walked out going to the food court.

We decided on some chic-fil-a and sat at one of the tables.

"So what's tea?" Star asked.

"Umm... Nothing much." I shrugged.

"Bitch quit lying we seen you cheesing in Day Day face." Sky whispered making me laugh.

"I was asking for my shoe size that's it." I half lied.

"And he got yo number yeen gotta lie." Star loud ass said.

"Girl shut up." I mugged throwing my fry at her making her laugh.

"Anything ellsseeee?" Sky said batting her eyelashes.