𝐨𝐧𝐞•

𝐓𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 1𝐒𝐓, 2020 |

𝐓𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄| 19 || 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 1𝐒𝐓, 2020 |

"Okay. Thank you." I said getting off the phone with the ugg vendor for my website, pimpcreations.

"Jaya they said the packages gone be here tomorrow." I informed her.

"Aight. Lemme tell Lele." She said tapping away on her phone.

Jaya is my cousin on my dad's side and she is also my best friend/business partner.

Lele was also my business partner and close friend.

Right now we were finishing up restocking the website in the living room.

"Chile I wish this nigga would stop texting me. I only wanted head and that's it, now he think we together again." I groaned.

"Who? Jaden?" Jaya asked.

"Yea. I'm finna block his ass." I said going to his contact.

"You should've been did that. Ion know why you got that boy number in yo phone." She said.

Jaden was my ex. We dated all the way until senior year when I caught him cheating with some bitch.

Since then, I only been focusing on my business and my money.

"I just wanted some head. That's it." I shrugged deleting his number.

"You so toxic." She laughed.

I laughed and got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to get a water bottle.

I heard a knock on the door followed by footsteps so I assumed Jaya went to get it.

"Hey Malik." I heard her say.

"Hey JJ. MIA WHERE YOU AT?!" He yelled.

I walked back in the living and sat back down in my spot on the couch.

"IN THE LIVING ROOM FOO!" I yelled back.

JJ sat back in her spot while Malik sat next to me and gave me a hug.

Malik was my right hand. He was also the only nigga I fucked with heavy.

"Y'all tryna slide at my place?" He asked.

"Nigga I know you ain't just drive all the way from Brooklyn Heights to here to ask that." Jaya said looking at him dumb.