𝐬𝐢𝐱•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
| 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊✨|

Mia and Sekani were still in the car talking, listening to 90s R&B music, while eating. They decided to stop smoking since Mia had been smoking the whole night.

"So you got any siblings?" Mia asked.

"Yea. I gotta lil sister that's 14 about to turn 15 in two months. What about you?" Sekani asked.

"I gotta twin brother that's away at college right now. I miss that mf." Mia said.

Mia and her twin brother, Ty'lell were really close. When their parents would argue and split up and move, they were all each other had.

Ty'lell was like her other half.

"Oh shit Ty'lell yo brother?"

"Yea. Why y'all know each other?" She asked.

"Yea. We was homie's since grade school but when I dropped out in 11th grade, we just fell off I guess." He shrugged.

"Damn. Why you drop out?" Mia asked wanting to know why.

She didn't understand how some people dropped out in highschool when all you had to do was 4 years.

"Too deep in the streets." He mumbled.

Around that time, Sekani was a hit man and a drug dealer. He was trying to get in his father's good grace so whatever his father told him to do, he did it.

But that all changed when someone came to his mom's house shooting it up. Luckily no one was home.

Of course the people that did that are dead now. Sekani made sure of that.

"Are you still deep in the streets?" Mia questioned.

She didn't want to be involved with a nigga that was too deep in the streets to care for their relationship. Not that she was looking for one.

"Nah. I own two barber shops and a strip club. But I stop by the trap to see if business is running by smoothly over there since my pops retired and left me in charge." He explained.

"So we both some entrepreneurs." Mia smiled.

He looked over at her and chuckled.

"You own a business?"

"Yup. It's called pimpcreations. Me, Lele, and Jaya started in freshman year and over time it's been growing. Damn near everybody in the hood either own a bonnet, some slides, shit even some durags." She explained.

Mia wanted to be her own boss. She didn't like the idea of working for a white man or the idea of getting fired. So she decided to be her own boss and start her own business.

"Das wassup." Sekani nodded.

He liked him a strong, independent woman who had her shit together.

It turned him on.

"I gotta question." Mia said turning her whole body towards him putting her fries down.

"Wassup."

"Why was you so mean to me at Malik house and why was you so pressed about them stale ass chips?" She asked seriously wanting to know.

She had never met someone so mean yet bold.

He chuckled and licked his lips.

That was one thing he liked about Mia. She was blunt as hell and didn't care what nobody thought about it.