𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 1, 2020 |

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 || 19 || 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|| 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 1, 2020 |

@pimpcreations - get your 'emotionally fly' outfits from our website😘

"This nigga finally dropped some music." I mumbled clicking play on Bryson Tiller's album.

The music started to play all through my house while I finished bedazzling some crop tops.

Today was mainly a chill day for me. Only thing I did was go and get my nails and feet done. After that, I picked up some facial stuff since I was running out.

I talked to Sekani on facetime today also. If we not together in person then we either on facetime or texting.

I had LED lights all around my house so the vibe was everything.

I soon had this weird, tight feeling in my stomach but brushed it off.

I got up to go downstairs to get me some water when I heard a knock at the door.

"don't answer it"

I heard a voice say in my head and scrunched my face up.

I slowly walked over to the door and looked through the peephole.

I calmed down once I saw it was Jaden.

he ain't gone do nun.

I opened the door with a mug on my face.

"The hell you doing here?" I asked him.

Omniscient:

Jaden had just got from the club meaning he was drunk off his ass.

"I came to see you baby." He smirked.

Mia raised her left eyebrow realizing he was drunk.

"I think you need to leave. Call you a uber or sum." She said attempting to close the door but Jaden stopped it with his foot, pushing the door back walking in anyways.

"Jaden get the fuck out." Mia said rubbing her forehead already tired of the situation she was in.

When they were dating, Jaden wasn't abusive but he did almost hit her one time they got into an argument.

"Who's hoodie you got on?" He asked beginning to turn mad.

In his head, they were still together even though he was fucking around with other girls.

"Why you so worried bout it?" She asked with attitude.

Mia was already annoyed she even answered the door. She was enjoying her time alone and didn't want Jaden to ruin that.