Chapter 1

Hi This Is My New Story Maybe It Was Meant To Be I hope you like it :) i love one direction by the way if your wondering. please read it would mean alot to me. Don't forget to comment and vote only if u want :)

Kilaraxx

Chapter 1               Samantha's P.O.V

Erggh I can't believe I was in detention again and placed next to Zayn Malik, gross. I mean why should I be nice to him if he bullied me all through Middle School I mean it was just an embarrasment! If i even thought about my past memories it would make me shudder. Why in the name of lord did I have to be put next to Zayn Malik? The most pathetic thing was that we were the only ones in detention apart from some kids at the back that basically lived in detention. Do you want to know why im in detention in the first place? Well I have 2 words for you, Zayn Malik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FLASHBACK*

It was lunchtime in the cafeteria... and i was in the middle of ordering lunch when of course Zayn came up to me and started being the asshole he is. "hey beautiful wanna share your lunch with me?" I looked at him with an evil glare. "I would never share anything with you dumbass!" I said spitting in his face. He took one look at me with his dark brwon evil eyes than shoved me into the  drink fridge, took my lunch and started walking off. Too bad my best friend Sam wasnt here to keep me away from him.I got right back onto my feet and walked over to him i tapped him on the shoulder. " what do you want?" I heard Zayn say in a frustrated voice as he turned around i had no time to waste i saw his face and the next thing i knew i had right-hooked him in the jaw. i saw him standing there with a shocked look on his face while clenching his jaw. I looked into his eyes they were soft but were fuming at the same time i knew he wanted revenge, so i grabbed my lunch and ran off. As i got away from him i realised i was quite proud of what i did, little did i know one of the Deputy Principals was in the cafeteria at the time...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah thats basically what happened except the Deputy Principal insisted that we sit next to eachother saying we need to 'forgive and forget' like hell it was gonna be that easy, Zayn practically ruined my life and hurt me mentally and physically. We sat there in Detention side by side, i facing away from him, and him facing away from me with a cold-compress on his jaw. I never actually thougth that i would be able to hurt someone that much. The DP was sitting there waiting for us to instantly make up. If it was to ever happen it would take alot more than to just say sorry. "alright you guys im gonna leave you here for half an hour, dont get upto mischief and please try and work out what is wrong between you guys" i just nodded at her, but anyway i knew that we would never  even attempt at talking to eachother, right? Well that's at least what I think...