Chapter 11

Zayn's P.O.V

I think I'm falling for her. Again.

After hanging out with her today I can feel the feelings coming up again you know the

Butterflies in your stomach and you feel like an electric current running through you. The only thing is I don't think she feels the same way which has happened before and this time I'm not gonna tell her so what happened last time won't happen ever again. Because I legit can not lose her ever again. That would break me, that would be the last straw of our friendship. Only there was something else keeping us apart...

I looked over at my phone to see Brenton had texted me. I opened it and read the message "hey mate you want to hang tonight ?" I quickly replied back saying I wanted to.

I got out of bed and went and had a shower. After spending at least 30 minutes in the shower I got out and checked for a reply on my phone. "Great mate, tonight we r gonna sneak into a club with fake ids ;P" I laughed realizing it was gonna be a fun night tonight. I got dressed into a Jack Wills top and a pair of skinnies. Now time for breakfast...

I had a really boring day doing all the usual stuff, that includes cleaning up after my idiot family... My mums still away and my dads laying passed out drunk on his chair. That doesn't surprise me one bit! At 8 I snuck out my bedroom window so my dad wouldn't see me. I ran the few roads to Brenton's house  and when I arrived all the boys were there with their girls. Everyone scrambled into the van Brenton had purchased the previous summer. Alex passed all our fake i.d's out, I looked at mine very intently. They were made really well. I knew we would get away with these.

When we arrived at the club Brenton pulled me aside and mentioned that he had a big surprise for me. At that point I was so confused what would he have for me? After about half an hour of waiting in line we got up to the guards and flashed them the i.d's acting all calm and collected. The security guards then let us in. I couldn't believe it. Well I guess we can get our party on now! I was dancing with the group when yet again Brenton pulled me out of the crowd and took me to the drinking tables. He walked me up to this girl. As she turned around I couldn't believe who it was!!

Hey guys sorry for the really late update but at least I did!

QUESTION:

Who do you think the girl is???

Answer Below!

Thanks Lovelies xx