Chapter 10

Wow ha ha, it's been a longgggggg time coming. I kinda went off my fanfic but yeah I decided I have to finish this so here's The new chapter!!!

Thank you soooo much all u readers u r angels xoxoxo 😄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's P.O.V

We were heading home from the restaurant when we decided to stop at the corner store. Zayn decided to get heaps of candy and kettle corn for a movie night at my house. We got all sorts of candy like nerds, m &ms , pods, haribos and Cadbury chocolate. He spent a lot of money on it and I suggested we split the bill but he insisted that he pay full lot. I finally agreed with it knowing that later I would replace the full amount back into his wallet. As we stepped out side we noticed it had started pouring down, Zayn and I looked at each other and cringed. "I think it's about time we have a race Mr Malik" I said grinning at him evilly. He chuckled said "your on!!!" and raced off into the rain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily my house was minutes away so we didn't get to drenched in the rain, Zayn and I took cover under the roof. Banging hard on the door trying to get someone to open the door because we were freezing our butts off. Zayn took my hands between his, I was so shocked because his hands were nice and warm all the heat radiated off his hands onto my freezing hand. It had been five minutes after we knocked so we both decided that my parents must be at work. "do you keep the spare key in the same place you always have?" I thought to myself I never really had the excuse to use our spare key before apart from a few times when I came home early with Zayn when I was younger. "um I am not actually sure ha ha" Both Zayn and I travelled to the back of the house where my back yard was. thinking about it now I hadn't been in my backyard for months mum did a good job with the flower beds and she put up a little swing outside. Before I could even talk Zayn scooped me up and lifted me onto the swing . As he lifted me up I let out a little eep sound, apparently Zayn always found that cute. When I got onto the swing he started pulling me back and fowards pushing me it was so much fun we did that for a while.

After having fun on the swings I found the spare key and I opened the door and let us in. Zayn and I put the movie on and settled on the couch. We watched all sorts of movies including our favourites the godfather movies.

As the last movie finished I noticed Zayn had gone to sleep. I didn't want to but I knew I had to wake him up because he had to get home by 9pm. I softly nudged him on the shoulder but it didnt even do anything so I snuck into the kitchen and came back with a pot of water. I splashed it all over him and he rose with a jolt. By that time I was cracking up laughing at Zayn and he was glaring at me. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!!?!?" He said soaked in water. "Don't blame me you wouldn't wake so I had to go with my alternative plan haha and it's 8:50 so you gotta go home" He quickly looked down at his watch and a panicked face appeared. "Omg my dads gonna kill me, sorry I got to go like now' he gathered his stuff up and was gone. Last thing I saw was a little shadow running down the street into the moonlight . Today had been an exhausting day so I had decided to have an early night. As I was lying in bed all I could think about was how great the day had been and how Zayn and I were reconnecting. I think I have feelings for him again....

Hellloooooooo people of the Internet hehe I have been soo busy :( but I have found the time to update and I hope u guys are still reading . It is short but it's the best I can do at the moment but I will tell u I have a big plot twist comin up hehe

Remember my little carrots comments are good :) hehe xoxo