5. just breathe

Did he remember you... Or did he never forget?

__

You couldn't even fathom that thought with Spencer's hot breath against your neck, and his fingers tugging down your skimpy panties. 

Spencer hummed in satisfaction as his middle and index finger slid easily into you. You bit down on your bottom lip as he twirled and curled his fingers against your tight walls. 

"So good..." You whispered, writhing under his touch. He was slowly building up his touches and finger movements, and you let out a frustrated whimper as his thumb grazed your clit. 

"Are you okay?" Spencer continued his actions, but peered up at your face in curiosity. 

You nodded and exhaled deeply, your toes curling as you closed your eyes. 

"Y/n, can you hear me?" 

Two large hands gently lifted your shoulders, and you flinched as you woke from your dream. A dark red tinted your face, and a light shimmer covered your smooth skin. 

"You sounded like you were having a nightmare." Spencer commented, nibbling on his bottom lip as he took in your appearance. You weren't wearing anything fancy, but that didn't matter. He was having plenty of trouble keeping eye contact with you while you wore a long loose shirt. 

"I... Yep. A.. Nightmare." You tried to ignore the lingering feeling of his lips on your neck. 

"I.. I brought some food home. You hungry?" Spencer tilted his head slightly. 

You nodded slowly, and pulled the covers off of your lap as you sat up. "Kind of.."

Of course that was a dream.

Too good to be true. 

Spencer walked in front of you as you both made your way to the kitchen. 

"So, Garcia is trying to get us all to go out Friday night," he began taking the boxes of food out of the tote beside his messenger bag. "... Do you think you'd be up to going?"

You molded into the nook of the bedroom doorframe, tightening the fabric of the shirt as you crossed your arms. "I would be interested. I'm already feeling better after sleeping the day away.. And as long as I have two easy work days, Friday should be good."

Spoiler alert, they weren't easy. Hotchner reopened a case that we hadn't discussed since Spencer complimented your pants in the break room. 

Ahh, memories. 

Emily must've remembered that day as well as you did, because she chuckled when Penelope brought up the case. You sunk into your desk chair and glanced down at your paperwork, drifting back into the memory. 

"Y/n, would you mind putting more sugar in my coffee? I seemed to have a very light pour today." Spencer handed you his cup of coffee, the drink brimming the lip of the mug.

"Sure." You briskly walked into the break-room and set his mug down, letting out a sigh.

You heard shoes click as they entered into the room moments later, and you tilted your head back in defeat.

"I like those pants, y/n." Spencer now stood directly behind you, one of his palms cupping your ass firmly. He squeezed your flesh, then let go, slapping your ass in the same spot he had grabbed it. You flinched slightly and pressed a hand against your mouth.

"The characteristic houndstooth pattern originated in the 1800s, as a Scottish woven-wool fabric..." Spencer pressed his groin against your ass and bent you over the counter, the tops of your breasts spilling out of your shirt.