Y/n back to reality

Y/n POV

Y/n - Omfg is that Oikawa?!?

Kyotani - Yeah I think it is, but what's he doing here?

Oikawa - Hey whoever's in there open up

Coach - Yes and Oikawa don't use foul language around me.

Oikawa - Sorry coach.

Y/n - COACH???

Kyotani - COACH???

You both said at the same time. You both were extremely terrified. Kyotani quickly took his cock out of you and stated to put his clothes back on, but as you were about to get up cum started to flow out of your pussy.

Y/n - Are you kidding me?!!

Kyotani then got to the ground quickly and started to lick all the cum including the cum on your pussy.

Y/n - KYOTANI!!

You screamed in a low voice.

Kyotani - What I'm cleaning it off

He started to lick all around until there was none. You couldnt moan because then Oiikawa and the coach would know it was you. Your hand was in your mouth, you were biting on it tightly to make sure you weren't gonna moan. After he was done you hit him on the head slightly. You guys started clean up the equipment room not leaving any clues. To cover up the what they heard you came up with a plan.

Y/n - Hey I've got an idea.

Kyotani - What is it?

Y/n - Got any condoms on you?

Kyotani - Why do you need condoms?

Y/n - Just give me some if you've got any.

Kyotani handed y/n a few condoms. You started to take them out and leave them around the front. You got your phone and you went to search up moaning sounds on yt. You placed your phone behind some of the volleyball equipment.

Y/n - Hey Kyotani pass me your phone.

Kyotani quickly slid his phone to you. You then started to look up kissing sounds and placed it and the same spot of your phone. After that you pressed play on Kyotani's phone first letting out some kissing noises for Oikawa and the Coach to hear. A few minutes later you played the moaning sounds on your phone and paused Kyotani's.

Oikawa POV

You heard kissing and moaning.

Oikawa - Seriously did they not hear us.

You had a spare key for the equipment room so you started to unlock the door ( yeah it was locked).

Back to Y/n POV

Y/n - Shit hes opening the door.

You quickly went to hide with Kyotani

The door then came sliding open. Oikawa with his eyes wide open seeing that there are condoms on the floor, but there wasn't a person in his sight.