The collapsing Forest

The fire hissed as flames plopped off the flame, Leo's tender yet dangrous eyes glanced into the fire, he exhaled. "weo..?" Raph replied. Leo was a bit shocked that his younger brother was still awake. "yes..?" Leo responed. "i cant..swleep.." Raph replied with a tired scoff. Leo gazed over at Raph, "i know..but just try to sleep.." Leo told him softly as he'd set Raph in his lap. (Raph is 3 btw) Raph sighed and layed his head on Leo's plastron and slowly falling asleep. Leo exha;ed glancing at  his other brothers, he soon fell asleep to. (leo is 15 and so is Donnie.) Morning came as the sun shined into Leo's eyes, he groaned before waking he saw Raph cuddled on his lap Raph had Leo's arms in his grasp. Donnie would yawn softly, as he went to wake Mikey. "cmon..little bro..wake up.." Donnie said to his little brother. Mikey opened his eyes softly, "mm..okay.." Mikey woke. Raph rubbed his eyes awaking, he let out a large yawn as well his eyes glancning over at Donnie still asleep. "..Go wake Don up okay, Raph" Leo responed. Raph nodded and made his way to Donnie, he would grin as he wished his palm across Donnie's face. "OW!" Donnie replied as he awoke. "Sorry bro needed to get you.." Raph replied. Donnie glared at him but soon smiled as he got up  Donnie would say hi to Leo. Raph reached out for Donnie to carry him, Donnie wrapped his arms around his baby brother and held him for a short,while. "Alright guys let's head for a walk." Leo replied with a small grin. Donnie nodded and sat Raph back down, Raph gripped Leo's hand as they would walk into the shady forest.(Im making Raph the youngest so Mikey is 14) Mikey gripped Raph's hand as they trudged threw the forest, "Hey big bro.." Raph replied head turned up to Mikey. "What is it rad Raph?" Mikey responed. Raph spoke, "..im super hungry.." Raph replied. Mikey then turned his head to his big brothers, Raph was now on his shell in the grass he was so hungry. Leo gazed at Raph and scoffed, "Alright..look there is a pond up here if there is any fish and such we can catch it and..cook..alright?" Leo said glancing at his team. Raph uplifted off the grass hi three fingured hand waved in the air, "Okay!" Raph smiled. Mikey grinned and picked Raph up and held him, as Raph softly would lay his cheek on Mikey's plasteron. Leo made it to the small stream or so, he placed his hand in it as he cupped his hand he drank the fresh river water it tasted nice..well nice nough. Donnie knelt near him a grin on his face, "Mike let Raph roam..he would like to explore this place." Donnie said to Mikey lookibg over his shoulder. Raph reached his arms out as Mikey placed him in the grass Raph ran around he jumped over the stream. Mikey smiled as he drank some of the water, Raph slanted his head as he cupped his hands aswell he didint get any water though, Leo laughed as he would help Raph. Donnetello glanced at the terrain it was pretty, he looked far in the distance, he spotted a waterfall, he analyzed it. Raph saw a butterfly he tried to catch it in his grip chasng it until.... he slipped down the waterfall! Donnie gasped as he was about to jump down, Raph held his breath as his small body landed into the water below sadly his eye was scratched on a rock so..that caused his eye to be blind. Mikey was about to head down there to but a white fox squished side to side her tail clutched Raph, Raph cried as his eye bled he was in so much pain. The mystic like fox was as fast as a flash, she was standing next to Leonardo, Leo backed away startled. The white fox waved her sword in front of Leonardo Raph whined reaching him arms out to Leo, the fox glanced to the young turtle her tail wipped away his tears. Raph clutched her tail he thought it was soft he wipped his bloody eye on the tail, the fox sighed as she put away her blade. "Strangers..i see.." The mystical fox responed gazing at the teenager turtles. Donnie Mikey and Leo nodded, the fox eyebrow cocked she glanced back at the young teary eyed turtle. "Is he your's travlers.?" The fox asked. Leo nodded moving closer to Raph, Raph reached his arms out Leo quickly picked Raph up hugging him as Raph wipped his bloodly eye on Leo's mask tails. Donnetello had a worried look, he took Raph from Leo's cluched hands Donnie observed Raph's eye. "..I-I saved him if you don't mind.." The fox replied clutching her arm. "Oh my thanks.." Leo replied. "..My name is Leonardo." Leo replied. "Im Alopex" The white fox replied. Donnie would cup his hand in the river as he poured the water on Raph's eye. Raph winced as tears fell off his emrald eyes, Alopex moved her focus to Raph. "Mind if I stick with you, mates?" Alopex said her british/Australien accent fluent. "..sorry Raph i know it stings but i need to clean it or worse it could get infected."Donnie replied. Raph just slightly nodded, "Yes you may..stick with us I honestly dont mind!!!" Mikey smiled. Leo glanced at Mikey and rolled his eyes playfully, Donnie snatched his first aid kit and patched up Raph's eye for him. Donnie held Raph as tears fell from his eyes. Alopex smiled as she made her way toward Donnie, "What is his name?" Alopex asked her eyebrow lifted slightly. "..Rapheal is his name.." Donnie replied. Raph would hide his face he thought it was gross nobody would like him with his new feature. Alopex moved her soft nose and booped Raph's arm with it. Raph turned his head emrald eyes shining, Alopex was suprised at his green eyes. "...Was his green eyes natural..?" Alopex asked. Donnie cocked his eyebrow, "..he..he..is our youngest brother yet..he is the diffrent one ya know the on that stands out more then the others.." Donnie explained. Alopex nodded in response, Raph turned his head and was soon asleep. Leo smiled at the sight of his baby bro, "...A-Alopex..your a girl right?" Donnie asked. Alopex nodded, "..Well..umm..{*}Blushes{*} Raph likes to nurse here or there so if your avalible..can you nurse him?"Donnie asked. Alopex blushed eyes wided, "em..err..sure....?"Alopex replied. Mikey grinned as he would see a tree it was shaking a bit it was about to collapsed Mikey just knew it! Alopex knew way before Mikey though she would wish her tail around the turtles as she tackled them to the ground. "Ack! Alopex why did you-" Before Leo could finish his words the tree fell right in front of the group, Raph glanced at the tree he clutched Donnie's arm. "Its okay...dude.." Mikey replied as he looked at Raph in Donnie's arms. Alopex glanced at the tree it was all black..? "..why is i-it black Alopex?" Leo replied. Alopex shushed them as she would move her paw pad on the bark of the tree, "...the-the..sabertooth..oh no.." Alopex whispered under her breath...

Left ya'll on a cliffhanger! Cya Soilder!