Fishing!

Leonardo glanced outside of the cave his deep majestic blue eyes shimmering, "..What a nice..day..hmm..for..what though-" Leo replied. "FISHING!" Mikey roared and got his fishing gear. Raph was in Alopex's arms as he tugged on her sweatshirt strings, "...I fish..though..with my mouth.., mate.." Alopex responded. Leo chuckled as his mask tails flew beside himself. Donnie set his tackle box on the cave ground as he'd fix his fishing line with fish trimmer's. Mikey grinned as he ran up to Alopex and made funny faces in front of Raph, "Did you change him?" Mikey asked. Alopex nodded softly her ears perched, "Alright cool" Mikey replied. The group headed to a pond not to far away, Alopex would move a bottle close to Raph's mouth he moved his head away from it. "..cmon..Raph.." Alopex pleaded. "..yeah he is a bit stubborn!" Donnie replied looking over at Alopex, Raph finally drank from the bottle he sipped it slowly. Donnie set his gear down by the pond Leo set his gear down as well. Mikey just seemed to be looking at all the fish in the water, Raph was let down to explore he ran around as he would sit in Leo's lap as Leo casted his fishing pole. Donnie casted his pole as well, Alopex looked confused she cocked and eyebrow before she placed her muzzle into the pond a fish swam into her canine filled jaws like it was a home, she bit down and killed the fish. She would claw it before placing it into her backpack, "..nice catch!" Donnie smiled. Alopex grinned as she playfully slapped Donnie with her tail, Donnie chuckled as he had a feeling for the fox..not that he licked her..he just.."Liked her." Raph smiled as Leo was now ticking his plasteron, "..Imma get you!" Leo teased. Alopex had a little sister before sadly she dided by the "Sabertooth.." sadness clouded Alopex's mind she soon was out of her thoughts as she felt Donnie grip her paw. "..huh-" Alopex tilted her head and saw Donnie, "..h-hey mate.." Alopex said. Donnie blushed, "em..hi..soo.." Donnie replied. Alopex rolled her eyes playfully and walked off, she'd spotted a tree that had a claw mark on it she exhaled softly. "..hey guys let's teach Raph how to ya know go potty!" Mikey smiled. Leo looked awkward Donnie was wide eyed. Alopex grinned as her ears flicked she heard the saber coming she glanced at her friends, "...guys shh.." Alopex motioned. The turtles obeyed, a large roar was heard from the forest, the turtles jolted up with shock. Alopex whispered to the turtles, "..we need to head back.." Alopex whispered. Leo leaded his team as they made there way to the cave. Alopex followed soon after. The sabertooth was near.

Cya Soilder!