Searching and Sheltering.

Casey helped Raph walk before Raph spoke, "..I-I need a break..." Raph said as he was laid down on a rock. "..How did you get those scars..by the way?" Casey asked. Raph slanted his head up at Casey as Raph sighed. "That is my bussiness Case." Raph replied. Casey groaned, "Cmon Raph! I have known you for almost 2 weeks! 2!!" Casey exclaimed. Raph grunted but reluntantly replied, "fine." Casey smiled as he was prepared for a long story. "..Well my blind eye is from when i was 3 and I sliced it on a rock..and the crack in my shell from...f-from..the Saber and..th cast is also from the Saber." Raph replied quite fast acutally. Casey frowed, "That was boring.." Casey replied. Raph sighed, "What you expect me to tell ya a whole paragraph?!" Raph exclaimed. Casey groaned and picked up his backpack, "..Casey we need to find shelter ya know?" Raph told Casey. Casey turned himself to Raph, "I know..Dork-face!" Casey laughed, "Ohhh you messed up big time barf-head!" Raph replied as he pounced on Casey tacking him. "AHH!-AHAH!" Casey laughed. "..w-ait my arm i-it's working!" Raph grinned taking off the cast. "..sweeeet!" Casey replied. Raph moved his wrist around before throwing his cast aside, "..cmon let's get moving!" Casey urged. Raph smiled following Casey. {*}With the Saber{*} The Saber glanced at Alopex chained to the wall and her turtle-allies, "W-WHERE IS MY BROTHER!" Leo demanded. "..dead." The Saber replied sternly. Leo gasped, "YOU LIE!" Leo exclaimed. "..Ohh is that so..if he was not dead he would..be here with you!" The Saber growled as it moved its claw under Leo's chin. Leo had a angry look plastered on his face. Donnie looked down at the ground he wanted to be with his baby brother. Mikey was tearing up, as he screamed, "YOU-YOU!!! IF YOU HURT HIM YOUR SO DEAD BRO!" Mikey exclaimed. The Saber smirked, "Is..that..so?" The Saber replied as he looked deeply into Mikey's eyes. The Saber ran his large claws over Mikey's cheek, "ack!" Mikey exclaimed. Leo was trying to break free off the chains and Donnie was as well. "..You took my sister...you took my..best friend...you..take everything..is it me..next?" Alopex replied her deep purple eyes glaring at the Saber. "...Perhaps.." The saber replied. {*} Back with Casey and Raph{*} "..ughhh im tired im hungry and im tired and hungr-" Casey whined.  "You have been sayin that for the past 10 hours! JUST SHUT IT!" Raph yelled. Casey snorted as he looked ahead of him he saw a small cabin, "..Raph look.." Casey replied pointing his fingure toward the cabin. "...Woah.." That 10 year old turtle gasped he had not lived in a house or seen one before but he had heard about em. Casey walked toward the cabin but told Raph to stay back because if humans lived there Casey knew they would not undertstand Raph.  Casey clenched his fist as he knocked on the cabin door, sure enough a young woman and man answered the door. "..Hello young boy" The woman replied. Casey smiled, "..hello miss me and my friend have been walking for weeks..any chance we could crash here tonite?" Casey replied. The woman looked at her husbend with worried looks, "Where is your friend?" The man asked. "..He is..here but please dont make fun of him or scream.." Casey asked kindly. The man and woman glanced at eachother before nodding, Casey motioned Raph. Raph trudged up and smiled for a gretting, Raph knew the woman was scared but she didin't express it. "....Y-Yes you two may stay here for as long as needed.." The woman replied that Casey and Raph would soon look up to as a mother. Raph and Case shared a bed, Raph hopped onto the bed as he would feel the blankets they were super soft! "Case! Feel these blankets!" Raph exclaimed. Casey felt the blankets and grinned as he would grip a pillow and shove it into Raph's face. "MHPH!" Raph muffled the pillow in his face. "..Casey!" Raph yelled. Casey laughed, "..hey..boys are you hungry by chance?" The woman replied opening the door, "...yes!" Casey and Raph said in sync. The woman smiled she was so very kind and genorous. Raph and Casey walked into the kitchen, Casey smiled when he saw Mac'n Cheese Casey gladly sat down at the table and began eating. Raph glanced at the food he had never eaten this type of food before, "..What's wrong boy?" The young man asked. "..I-I..never had food like this before.." Raph replied. "Its good trust me!" Casey said his mouth full of the cheesy goodness. Raph sat down and began eating, he grinned starting to munch more of the food. The young man and woman smiled with glee! "..Wow it really is good!" Raph exclaimed. The man kissed his wife on the cheek, "So what are your names?" The man asked. "..Im Raphael!" Raph said. "aaaand im Casey!!!" Casey added. "Well you both are a joy to have..im happy you came here in the right time.." The woman smiled.  

Thanks for readin!! Soilders!! The next chapter coming soon!