(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 1

Type: Romance, Slice of Life

Main Characters: Ryan (Human), Onyx (Tiger), and Aragorn (Wolf)

POV Style: First Person

Plot: Ryan is a 19-year-old human who struggles when being mostly alone with himself. He's shy to most people at school or even in public but he can make plenty of friends until he feels comfortable. He does have a best friend he has been with for 5 years. Ryan hopes to find the love of his life or maybe even more lovers that will love him for who he is and not get taken advantage of or manipulated. A tiger and wolf from his school are the most popular guys in the area and what will happen when they meet face to face with Ryan?

Note: (03/24/2021) HEY! This is the old version of "The Populars and Me." This has 7 chapters all in all, and I think it's poorly written? Idk, haha! Just read at your own risk because I didn't edit this.

Requested by: ryman09

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Y'all might not know me, but I would like to tell a story. Allow me to introduce myself first; my name is Ryan, an average human boy studying in Maple Academy. Nothing much to tell about me, but I'm everyone's typical loner. And when the main character is a loner, then he'd eventually find someone to love him/her, right?

Let me start from the day Reigna dragging me in a hurry to our next class.

"Come on, Ryman! We're gonna be late for our next class!"

I sighed tiredly as I let myself be dragged by the ugliest woman in the world named Reigna. She's so ugly that I sometimes wonder why she became my best friend... I'm just kidding; she's my most beautiful best friend and I could never live without her. She sometimes acts as an annoying brat, but I'm really lucky to have met her and become friends with her.

'Another lonely and boring day in Maple Academy...' I thought as I stood in front of the open door of a room filled with rowdy creatures called "classmates" who are casually doing whatever they want. And did I mention "creatures"? Well, it's because there are also "furries" going in this school, and they're greater in number than humans.

'She told me we're gonna be late for the next class, but I guess she just wants to see her husky before the class starts...' I frowned; seeing my best friend and her furry husky dog boyfriend too close and cuddly with each other is definitely rotting my teeth right now. They're so sickeningly sweet every day that I'm starting to get annoyed and jealous.

No, Jerald – the name of the mutt that Reigna fell in love with – isn't really my type. Too laidback, too much hair gel, and too bad at Math. Why would I have a crush on him when he's also struggling at my least favorite subject like me?

I hate that one time when Reigna asked me to help with his Math homework. I was like "Wtf?" because I'm struggling with that too – and I did mention that I'm just an average student who dislikes Math. I was so annoyed that I almost didn't want to talk to both of them, but I was persuaded with chocolate and caramel candies... yum, yum...

Anyway, I'm not against their relationship since they seem to help each other out, and the guy is really making an effort. Despite his flaws, they seem really perfect for each other.

And that's the point where I'm jealous; I can't stand seeing them all lovey-dovey in the middle row while I'm just sitting in the corner at the back row. All so lonely and by myself.

My seatmate? I don't even know if he's still breathing since he covered his head with a towel. He's probably sleeping, but I don't really care.

"Say, do you want to poison those two, Jaybee?" I evilly asked my beloved Jansport bag that I'm currently hugging for dear life. "Or maybe we can throw them to a lake. Yes, that's it! And they'd be like Jack and Rose from the ending of Titanic. That bitch would finally be lonely like me at last!" I chuckled darkly; it was a perfect plan indeed.