Down Memory Lane

"E-Eric?" I said with a slight slur. My vision was still pretty blurry, but looking at those eyes..I could easily make out who it was. Everything was so dizzy, my head hurt pretty bad, I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness." My Momma.."I said, before darkness consumed me.

- • -

I laid on my couch, reading one of my Mom's old books. The lights were slightly dimmed, I had music playing lightly in the background. I was in a pretty good mood. I sat in a small grey tank top, and a pair of black underwear. It always felt good living alone, I was able to walk around my house in whatever I wanted. Or even walk around naked if I wanted to. Like I said, it was nice.

While reading my book, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly grabbed my robe, and wrapped it around me." Coming!" I called out. I pulled my hair into a low messy bun as I walked to the door, then opened it. I was shocked to see the tall blonde man, at my doorstep." Hello Cassandra" he said while eyeing me up and down." What are you doing here?" I asked nervously." Invite me in and I'll tell you why." He said with a smirk. I thought for a moment, but then gave in." C-come in, Eric." I said while moving aside. He walked in, looking around my living room. I shut the door behind me, and locked it. Him being here in my house, alone with me, made me feel things I've never felt before. I've never desired a man like this before, I've never even dated a guy before. But something about him made him seem so irresistible." I like your place." He said while plopping down on the couch, and resting his arms on the back of it." It's small, but I like it."

"Well you're snarky like always." I said giving out a laugh, and then plopping down on the other end of the couch." So, I invited you in. What are you doing here?" I asked." I came here for you." He said while inching towards me." F-for me?" I asked questioningly. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. With him being this close to me, I don't know how I'm going to control myself." Yes.." he said as he started to crawl over me. I started to back to the very end of the couch, but ended up backing against the arm of the couch." What could you possibly want with me?" I asked with a shaky tone. He pushed his legs in between mine, forcing mine to wrap around his. The bottom of my robe slipped up my thighs, showing the underwear I've been wearing underneath." The second I saw you, I've craved you." He said with a rough tone. He pinned both his hands on either side of me.

"Cassandra" he said looking down at my lips." Yes?" I said with a whisper, while looking into his eyes." I want all of you." He said while sliding a hand down the side of my body. I shivered at his touch, he practically made me melt. I took my hand and brought it to the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair. I brought my face closer to his, ours inches apart." So take me" I said with another whisper.

- • -

I shot up, gasping for air. After catching my breath, I laid back down. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to understand the dream that I just had. As I looked up at the ceiling, I knew instantly it wasn't my house. I sat up from the table that I had been laying on, and looked around the empty bar. How did I get back to Fangtasia? I thought to myself. I swung my legs over the table, and looked all over my body. No scratches, no bruises, no nothing. How did I survive that crash? As I sat there, I remembered what I saw. My Mom, I talked to her, at my childhood home. It could've been a dream, but it felt so damn real. My Mom's voice was so clear, I smelt clean summer air, even felt the wind on my skin.

I heard a door open, and looked to my left to see Ginger walk out of a room and into the bar." Hey Ginger" I said groggy. She screamed loudly, before breathing deeply. I gave her a very questioning look. I scared her that badly?" Oh my god Cassandra, you scared the living shit out of me." She said clutching her chest." I'm sorry Ginger." I said while sliding off of the table and towards the bar. I looked down, to see I was wearing a Fangtasia bar shirt." Do you know what happened last night?" I asked while walking up to the bar, and taking a seat." Oh honey do you not remember? You got in a car crash!" She said while gripping the bar. I sighed, I was a bit annoyed." I know that, but how did I get here last night?"