×Chapter Five×

Plz remember to vote and comment! 💕
————————————

Sicheng abruptly sat up on the couch awoken by the distant shouts and screams. He looked around trying to locate the place it came from. It sounded somewhat familiar to him, however he could not pinpoint the person the voice belonged to. He realised it came from a door further down the corridor leading off the living room. Although, the sound had died down by now. Suddenly, Jeffrey walked out that very door, angrily going somewhere. Sicheng blinked his tears away and carefully got up making his way to the door. His hand reached out for the door handle..

"Excuse me Mr" Jeffrey scoffed as Sicheng turned around fearfully.
"W-what was that noise?" Sicheng asked quietly looking into Jeffrey's emotionless eyes.
"Why does it matter to you?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I.. I mean screaming.. isn't.. normal and I think I should have a look." Sicheng put his hand on the handle still facing Jeffrey.
"Like you'd even try to look." Jeffrey took a gun out of the holder on his jeans. He raised it and pointed it at Sicheng.

"You.. you wouldn't dare.." Sicheng's voice wobbled as he tried not to cry.
"I wouldn't? You're saying I wouldn't?" Jeffrey fired a shot that hit the door, just beside Sicheng's head.
"You're telling me that I wouldn't try? If I just fixed my aim, where would it land hm?"
"O-On me.." Sicheng whispered.
"Well done." Jeffrey smirked moving the gun a little so it directly pointed at Sicheng instead. He put his finger to the trigger.

"Jeff Don't!" A fist punched the gun out of Jeffrey's hand making the bullet hit the ceiling.
"Prince why?!" Jeffrey scowled as the Japanese walked over to stand in front of Sicheng.
"He's innocent! He hasn't done anything why must you involve him? At least have some good morals and help Taeyong!" Prince snapped.
"Taeyong?" Sicheng widened his eyes. "You have Taeyong?! That's Taeyong?! Please you've got to let me see him, Please!?" He cried.

Ten  had watched this go on from the other end of the hallway with Seon holding him back.
"Taeyong?!" Ten exclaimed and pulled away from Seon. He sprinted past them all, opening the door as Prince stepped away with Sicheng.
"Prince!!" Jeffrey groaned in frustration.
Colour drained out of Ten's face as he saw a bloody Taeyong on the floor.
"Taeyong.. Taeyong it's me.. Ten.." His hands shook as he kneeled down stroking the crimson soaked hair out of Taeyong's pale wounded face. A hand patted Ten's shoulder gently.
"I'll help don't worry." He sat next to Ten and got his kit out starting to clean up the wounds.
"You're?.." Ten hesitantly asked.
"Tokki." He replied wrapping bandages around Taeyong's Arms.

————————————

Prince had taken Sicheng back to the couch and sat him down again. He turned around to leave when a hand held onto his sleeve. Prince looked back at Sicheng raising an eyebrow.
"I-I'm sorry for disturbing you and... that guy an-and trying to s-see t-taeyong-" He cries looking down. Prince sighs and sits down next to Sicheng. "I shouldn't really do things like this." Prince taps Sicheng's shoulder and opens his arms.
"A hug?..." He blinks.
"I guess it's a-" He got cut off by the younger giving him a tight hug while sobbing. Prince froze not really knowing what to do in this situation. He held Sicheng tight, stroking his head. He had never truly felt this need to protect someone. He wondered why that was. Why did he want to protect this boy who got into trouble? Why did he want to help this crying soul? Surely he was meant to be as heartless as Jeffrey. But there was something inside of him that told him Sicheng was special.

————————————

Taeyong slowly opened his eyes realising he was in a soft bed and that bandages were already wrapped around injuries. He winced as the pain devoured his body as he sat up cautiously. Taeyong was afraid that Jeffrey would get mad at him for somehow ending up in this cosy place, which was drastically different from the hard cold floors of the basement room. He could not recall anything that happened past the point of Jeffrey brutally beating him up once more. Would he do that again? Would Jeffrey walk into this place, and regardless of Taeyong's injured status, only to cut him a little more? Was this blood of the Taeyong's that beautiful to the man that stood before him so many times only to leave cruel fingerprints on his anguished heart?. To be starkly honest with you, Taeyong was clueless of what would happen. However, his most frequent question was; when would everything be normal as it was before? At this point... Could he even remember the norm?

He decided to ignore the pain that enveloped his every cell any time he moved, and go have a look to see if anything has changed or occurred during his absence. Taeyong tiptoed out of the room and down the stairs only to see Ten sitting next to Sicheng on one couch, Prince and Seon in the opposite, as well as Jeffrey in the armchair at the head of the coffee table. 

"Taeyong!!" Sicheng jumped up running to him and gently hugging him. "Are you alright?" 

"I'm..okay.." Tears welled up in his eyes as he hugged Sicheng back, comforted by the familiarity and care.

"Everything will be alright.." Sicheng whispered stroking Taeyong's back. He took him to the couch sitting him next to Ten. Sicheng then sat back down on the other side of Ten. Ten gently held Taeyong's hand, rubbing the back of it soothingly.

"Ten can you drive?" Jeffrey asked bluntly.

"Hm?..Oh, yes. Yes I can drive. Why?" Ten glared at him. "Can't we go? How much longer does he have to suffer here?!" 

"Ten. Not now." Seon calmly told him.

"Then when?!" He snapped.

"Look. This will be so much simpler if you listened to me and drove Sicheng as well as Taeyong to this address." Jeffrey placed a piece of paper with the details on the table. "Unless, you prefer getting involved in dangerous attacks?"

————————————

A/N:

AnNnD I'm finally back with another chapter :")
Was it good? 🥺 I'm honestly not sure djkjdksdjks
Anyways. What do you think of  Jaehyun's reaction to Yuta stopping him from killing Sicheng?  Will Jaehyun stop hurting Taeyong? What will happen to JohnTen's newly discovered attraction now that Ten found out Johnny's occupation?  Will NEO manage to defeat WayV?
Or will something else happen?

Until next time,
rosieyongie

word count: 1,032
⚠️not proofread⚠️