×Chapter Seven×

plz remember to vote and comment! 💕
————————————

Jeffrey lay asleep in the bed in his bedroom at the new base after Tokki had stitched up his open wounds that, before, were oozing with dark red blood. Tokki was a skilled medical worker so doing this was both no problem and nothing new to him at all. Besides, Jeffrey and the others often came back with such injuries. Some have even been a lot worse.

He guessed that Jeffrey's recovery wouldn't really take that long. After waking up from his sleep, he should be able to walk around but have to be careful when moving his arm as the wounded area would be affected. Tokki knew that Jeffrey was lucky because if the bullets had hit him on the left of his chest, there would've been a greater chance of them hitting his heart. Potentially killing him if Tokki couldn't save him.

Tokki looked at Jeffrey and sighed, thinking about how everyone was before NEO. He tucked him in and left the room, gently closing the door. He carried on walking down the hallway when suddenly he was pulled into the medical room.

————————————

"What on earth-?!" Tokki exclaimed but calmed down upon seeing Ten's face. "Do you need help?"

"Some of Taeyong's wounds opened up because he was scratching his arms out of anxiety." Ten explained to him as they both glanced to see a trembling Taeyong sat on the examination table.

"Ah I see.. I'll handle it don't worry." Tokki nodded assuringly at Ten.

"Thank you so much." Ten gave a small thankful smile before leaving the room.

"Hey.. Taeyong." Tokki walked over to Taeyong standing in front of him. He carefully held his hands.
"I'm going to clean your wounds and stitch up one of them. Okay?" He rubbed the back of Taeyong's shaky hand as the other nodded. Tokki got a tray trolley collecting all the necessary equipment. He got a pair of tweezers and picked up a piece of cotton, dipping it into some anesthetic.
"It might sting a little." He informed Taeyong before dabbing the cotton ball onto the cuts. He heard Tae hiss in pain every time he did this.
"I'm sorry it hurts. It'll be done soon" Tokki put the tweezers down and wrapped that arm in bandages.

Tokki finished up the second up and the stitches he had to do fairly quickly. He put bandages around that arm as well before looking at Taeyong.
"I've finished." He said giving Taeyong's hands a squeeze.
"Th-thank you.." Taeyong whisperer quietly. "I.."
"Yes?" Tokki met eyes with him.
"I just..I just.." He mumbled nervously looking down.

"Take your time.. yongie."
Taeyong looked back up upon hearing the nickname. "I.. I just want to.."
"What is it?" Tokki asks calmly watching the shy boy in front of him. Taeyong let go of Tokki's hands. The medic watched as Taeyong's hands travelled towards his face, cupping his cheeks. Tokki didn't move. He waited. When suddenly his face was right in front of Taeyong. His lips on his own. Tokki's eyes widened as a light blush coated their cheeks. However he soon closed them and just before Taeyong was going to pull away.

He kissed back.

————————————

Jeffrey stood on one side of the doorway seeing the two kiss softly. He furrowed his eyebrows not enjoying the scene. The reason for this dislike seemed to burn up inside of him. Therefore he continued to scowl as they pulled away. Tokki then bringing Taeyong into a hug. And for a moment a thought popped into his head as he walked away.

'Was that how you show love?'

He scoffed sitting on his bed and groaned when that image kept replaying in his head. Even if he tried to sleep again, his mind continued to replay it over and over again. Jeffrey cursed under his breath in anger. He didn't understand why he was angry. It couldn't be jealousy he assured himself mentally. Or could it? No. Absolutely not. He didn't accept this question of doubt. He couldn't be jealous. Jeffrey chuckled denying that his heart beat rapidly. But.. only around Taeyong.