1

Mork was wondering, why the hell he has feelings for the person with whom he just fed up but nothing.

However, He never thought being in love with someone could be hurtful. Obviously, having this kind of feeling was new for him that he does not have any freaking clue what he should do. But for one thing, he was sure he doesn't want to love a person who can't return his feelings. Even it had become unbearable for him having these feelings, that he would do anything to dispense with from them. Nonetheless, at the moment, he could curse himself but nothing.

"Ai'Mork, what is going on with you lately?" Rain, his best friend's voice brought him out of his thoughts. Rain is concerned as his friend, Mork seems to space out instead of doing his assignment.

"Huh?"

Mork said to his friend as he didn't understand him. Later he became aware of his surroundings that they were both in the library and doing their assignments.

Rain said that they can do the assignments at his home. But Mork immediately refused the idea of having any kind of an encounter with Sun. If he can't make his feelings go away. At Least, one thing he can do is to make as much distance from Sun. That way, it would be less painful for him. He thought so that way.

"Ai'Mork doesn't try to hide, what's with you spacing out?" he said looking at him suspiciously.

Ai'Rain, This is all your brother's fault.

"Nothing." Mork lied. To avoid his friend's suspicious gaze he continued to do what he was doing. He knows his excuse ended up in vain. But he doesn't want to tell his friend about his feelings. When it's no use in the first place.

Rain sighed, he isn't an idiot. Obviously, something is going on with his friend. But he doesn't want to be persistent to make him annoyed. So, he just knuckled under, though it is better to keep quiet and wait for him to tell his own.

Having done with their assignments. Mork gave a ride to Rain. It was late in the evening. Before, Rain could invite him to the cafe. Mork rode away his bike Swiftly.

It was already a quarter to seven. Mork was worn out. He entered his room and before he threw his phone on the bed. he received a text.

The surprise was obvious on his face as he saw a text and his heart skipped a beat.

P'Sun: Mork, why aren't you coming to the cafe these days?

It was something that he didn't anticipate. Yes, he had Sun's contact number. In case he wants to know about his brother sometime. But he never texted, neither did he ever call him. Contemplating for while he decided not to reply. Throwing this phone on the bed, He directly headed into the bathroom to take a shower. After coming out of the bathroom wearing casual clothes. He checked his phone where texts kept popping up. And He read each text with surprise.

P'Sun: why aren't you replying?

P'Sun: I know you are avoiding me. At least, you can reply to me.

P'Sun: Mork, I want to have talked with you.

Mork is obscured, what does Sun want to talk to him Or does he know about his feelings? Is he being that obvious? Perhaps he knows about his feelings for him which is more of the reason for him not to reply to him.

"Mork! Dinner has been prepared, come downstairs!" He heard his Mom calling him.

"Coming!" He shouted and shoved his phone into his jeans pocket. He made his way downstairs.

He wasn't having a peaceful dinner. His mind was occupied by Sun. nonchalant he had his dinner. He didn't receive any text from Sun after those texts. He thought perhaps he must be busy with his work at the cafe. Why even is he bothering to even think about it? When he isn't replying.

He went to the garden where he was throwing a basketball in the basket just to occupy his mind away from Sun.

He tried to throw the basketball into the basket, but he failed. A deep sigh left from his lips. Taking the ball from the ground a smile comes over his lip. He wasn't going to lie. In his heart, he felt happy when he received texts from Sun. He hates to admit that having this happiness also makes him frustrated at the same time.

He hears the text tone of his phone. He takes out his phone. His eyes were wide in surprise and basketball fell onto the ground from his grip as he read the text.

Is he crazy or what?

P'Sun: I'm outside of your house.

He made his step fast and stopped at the gate. He unlocked the gate. And Sun was standing across him.

"P'Sun, what are you doing here?!" He asked. He made his step outside of the house.

"I want to have talked with you," Sun answered.

"What is it like to talk that you even couldn't wait for the next day?" He said annoyingly.

At the sudden presence of Sun, Mork's heart was pounding against his ribcage. Therefore, to hide his emotions he can not do anything but pretend to get annoyed at him.

"Do you want me to tell you here or want to come out with me somewhere else?" Said Sun as he takes a few steps closer to Mork. And, Mork was staring at him with a shock. Though he instantly hides his expression.

P'Sun is sure behaving weird today. Thought Mork.

"However, I don't have a problem telling you here," Sun said and smirked. Mork raised one eyebrow and took a few steps back. But it is not used as each step Sun also takes the steps closer to reduce the distance between them.

Mork got it from his behaviour that he knows about his feelings for him. What could be the reason for his behaviour? Okay! Then, it is today or never.

Mork made up his mind to talk with Sun.

"I will come with you, but first let me inform my parents," He said and Sun nodded.