2

Sun was driving on the commercial street Mork was sitting on the front passenger seat. 

It's been ten minutes with Sun in his car. And, neither of them has spoken words.  There was sure Mork was feeling awkward in this silence. He wondered if Sun was also feeling this awkwardness. Sun wasn't saying anything. Mork thought he would find some quiet place to talk. But he kept driving that they passed many quiet places. Mork wasn't the kind of person who has great tolerance for anything. But Sun has kept testing his patience.

"Where do you want to talk? Haven't you found any place till now?" Asked Mork irritatedly.  Sun stopped the car. And, he turned to look at Mork.

"There is this place where We have to go first." He said. And this made Mork look at the Sun and frowned at him. He asked instantly not getting a further response from him.

"Where are we going, then?"

"I will tell you."

Said Sun and got off from the car. But Mork didn't come out of the car. Sun was being indistinct which made Mork really impatient. And, where the hell is he taking him? Mork looked out of the window and saw that Sun had stopped the car in front of an extravagant retail store of the men's garments.

"Do you want to spend your night in the car?" Said Sun sarcastically as he bent over.

"P'Sun, What business do you have here?" Said Mork after coming out of the car.

"Have patience, you will know," Said Sun, smiled. Mork already having a great deal of patience and Sun is aware of it.

Mork had prepared his mind to talk with Sun.

In the meanwhile. At best he can gulp down the resentment and follow Sun.

They both entered the retail store and Welcomed by a female assistant.

"As you requested sir," she said to sun and handed the carrier bags to him.

"wear them." Said Sun while handing the bag to Mork and he looked into the bag. Before he could say something. He looked at that Sun had already gone to the changing room.

And the female assistant showed him another Changing room.

"You are looking good in them, sir," said the female assistant as he came out.  And, he just smiled at her.

Mork saw sun standing tall in front of him and staring at him. Sun was wearing a white shirt and over it a Royal blue blazer. And, as well, his pants were Royal blue. He is a handsome man, but today's appearance of him makes him strikingly handsome.

Mork was also looking stunning in his black T-shirt, over of it wearing black Blazer and blue jeans        

Mork was also looking stunning in his black T-shirt, over it wearing black Blazer and blue jeans.

"You look great," said sun and a mysterious smile was playing on his lips        

"You too," said Mork,  Hearing it Sun laughed and found it cute.

The female assistant was absorbing two handsome men who were staring at each other. She smiled.

They came out of the shop and got in the car. After a twenty minutes long drive Sun stopped the car in front of the mansion. And the car door was opened by an attendant. 

As they both entered the mansion. To know the situation Mork doesn't need to be a detective or anything whatsoever that Sun has deceived him and brought him to his family business party.

Sun inherited the position of the CEO of his family business after his father. people don't know him from his appearance much but from his name and work. As he is leading his family conglomerate business just by sitting in his room. He doesn't take a step into the company unless it is very necessary.

People greet him and Sun also greets them back.

Now, Mork is having a really hard time standing beside Sun. He doesn't know anyone except his parents. At this moment, he was having regret for deciding the talk which never seems to take place.

Some people were asking Sun who is this handsome man with him. And Sun introduced him as his friend.

"You could have told me that you really don't want to talk," Mork whispered to sun.

However it's his own fault, he was the one who decided. But, he really knew that if sun would bring him some business party. He would definitely choose to sleep in his bed instead of coming this far just for nothing.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Asked Sun and looked at Mork who was taken back by his sudden question.

Does he think it's a suitable place to talk?

Mork stared at Sun, however, he instantly removed his gaze from his captivating handsome face. In this gathering, Mork couldn't dare to stare at the Sun. Neither he said anything.

Sun became busy talking with his people. And Mork was seated on the bar counter. He had a few drinks and after that, he asked someone the way to the washroom.  As he came out of the washroom a man was keeping looking at him and smiling at him.

"Hey, I'm Dang," He said and took a step in Mork's direction, but he didn't say anything. And ignored him. He was about to leave but Mork's wrist was grabbed by that man.

Mork turned to look at him with an unpleasant expression. And immediately pulled his hand away.

"Huh! Feisty man, I like you," He said with his evil smile.

"Do I have any business with you?" Said Mork, annoying.

"No, but I would like to have a business with you," said the man and came closer to Mork. If it wasn't for Sun. Undoubtedly, Mork would beat the crap out of him.

"You were kept looking at Sun, who doesn't seem to care about you."

Mork didn't react to him as hearing the man's words made him startle.  The man came closer to him, that anyone can think that they are kissing.  The man whispers to Mork.

"I can give you the pleasure that you want."

"Mork!"  Said none other than Sun. He was looking at the man with furious eyes. As he wished to murder this man.

Mork turned to look at Sun and who was looking at the man with furious eyes. The man just winked at Mork. And went away.

Sun approached Mork. And said coldly, "let's go."