chihimondo headcanons

Mondo is like super overprotective of chihiro. Almost like a guard dog or somthing.

They watch movies together every Friday and cuddle on the couch. They take turns picking, and anytime mondo picks its either an action movie or a horror movie so mondo covers chihiro's eyes if it gets to a scary or gorey part.

Sometimes they spend the night with eachother and they always cuddle 😌💅

Mondo was super nervous too meet chihiro's dad and thought that he would hate him but his dad just gave him a pat on the back and told him to take good care of his son.

Sometimes when they hang out in public people assume that chihiro is his little sister and it makes him really upset. Mondo just laughs while chihiro pouts about it.

Chihiro always forces mondo to let him on his shoulders because he likes being tall.

Mondo doesn't like letting people see him with his hair down but he does let leon, taka and chihiro see his hair down and every time chihiro will braid and style it.

Chihiro actually prefers his hair down, he thinks it looks handsome.

Chihiro's greatest compliment is "Hancey boy" he calls mondo that all the time (if you know what im referencing you are so amazing!)