~1~

Author

It is summer holidays Yoongi wants to spend it with his friends Jimin and Jungkook but he can't because he has to go to the local pool with his family . 

POV: Yoongi

Why do we always have to come here? I saw the swarming kids around the  pool and imagined how much pee must be in there.  

Gross. "Come on Yoongi "!my little sister Yeji screeched . She held me by the hand and tugged me with her into the toxic waters. Oh no I'm not going in there Yeji I said firmly. "You are no fun", she pouted. Breathing a sigh of relief I sat next to my mum on a sun bathing chair and began to relax a little . "Honey, My mum shouted, put on your sunscreen!". She could be really embarrassing sometimes . I reluctantly spread some buttery lotion over my pale, milky skin.

After a while I began to doze off to the sound of water splashing and kids shouting. Suddenly I felt a cold wave that startled me and woke me up in an instant. Turns out one of the kids from the pool had a water gun and chose me as his target. "Hey!", that was mean Yeji cried. "So what" the kid replied squirting my sister in the face. Shaking with anger I approached the little sh*t wanting him to feel fear but instead slipped and fell headfirst into the kiddie pool. 

The last thing I remember was the annoying laughs of kids as I fell and the sound of a shrill whistle. I don't know how I managed to faint but I did. I made a mental note to never swim in a pool ever again after I got a mouthful of who knows what. My back was stiff when I slowly eased my eyes open and immediately wished I didn't do that as I was stared at by two intense but soft brown eyes. "Cmon I know you are awake", said a voice.

-------------------------------------

My first chapter of my first story. I hope I did well because I am very cheesy. Stream how you like that and dynamite for clear skin. PEACE OUT.