Chapter 1

"I think you should wear this," my best friend Skyler said as she handed me my favorite jean shorts and a frilly peach tank top.

"Skyler, you know I hate wearing tank tops! And are you sure that these shorts aren't too short?" I asked as I grabbed a t-shirt off the mountain of clothes that Skyler made when she threw all my clothes on the floor, trying to find the 'perfect' outfit for the county fair.

"Yes I'm sure! And seriously, a grey t-shirt? You have to be wearing hawt clothes tonight! I just KNOW that you are FINALLY get a boyfriend at the fair!" Skyler screeched.

"But shouldn't he see me in the clothes I wear regularly?" I asked, playing along. "Besides, the blue on my shirt goes good with my shorts, and the grey compliments my shoes," I say pointing to my brown leather sandals, which are by my feet.

"Girl, you NEED a mani-pedi ASAP!!" Skyler shouts while she rummages through my closet looking for my nail polish.

"I agree. I think navy blue and silver."

"PERFECT!!" Skyler shouts.

"What do you think he'll look like?" I ask, only out of curiosity.

"Who?" She asked confused.

"My future boyfriend of course!!"

"Don't be sarcastic. I read it in your horoscope that you will get a boyfriend at the next big social event. THATS TONIGHT AT THE FAIR!!!" She said shaking me by my shoulders. "Anyway, I think he will be a little bit taller than you, brown hair, brown eyes, a cute smile, and,... I just think he will look cute okay?" Skyler said as I looked at her like she was the definition of Crazy.

"Okay, well we should leave in about 15 minutes if we want to meet up with Nate." I said looking at my alarm clock.

Nate is Skyler's boyfriend. She's all lovey dovey because tonight is their 1-year anniversary. I don't see the big deal, then again I've never had a boyfriend. But, we are only 15. Well, Nate's 16 but who cares.