𝕱𝕺𝖀𝕽

After that whole situation with 'A', I told the other's I had to go somewhere and started making my way to Kayla's house. I made sure to order two large pizza's to her house so that they aren't starving waiting on me. I stopped to get The diapers, wipes and nerds for my boy and drew out $200 for Kayla.

I finally made it to Kayla's apartment walking in and say hello to the woman at the front desk and making my way up to her floor. I knock on the door running a tired hand through my hair.

"Hey Kay," I say just as the door opens. Kayla smiles sleepily letting me in. "How're you doing?"

"Your son is exhausting." She groaned stifling a yawn. I laugh softly following her into the living room where Elijah is sitting watching super why. I throw my jacket over the back of the couch, sitting down next to my son and placing him on my lap.

"Hi mama!" He exclaimed turning around to hug me. I laugh hugging him back and kissing his head softly.

"Hi prince. What're you watching?"

"Super Why!" He exclaimed excitedly. I nod interested letting him lean back against my chest. "Mama where my nerds?" He asks.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" I ask deflecting the question. Eli nods so I look at Kayla and she shakes her head. "The pizza hasn't come yet? I ordered it half an hour ago."

"No it came. We just wanted to wait for you before we ate."

"You didn't have to Kay." Kayla smirked sitting next to me and putting the pizza boxes on the coffee table.

"I know I didn't but your son has some very effective ways of making sure I didn't eat my pizza." She said tickling him making him giggle and squirm.

"Oh? What did you do prince?"

"Slapped mommy's hand when she twied to get da pizza then cwied when she twied again." I laughed when I saw the proud look on his face high fiving him.

"Good job buddy- ow! what the heckity heck Kayla?!"

"That was for encouraging our child to put his hands on people."

"Oh yeah. Lijah don't ever put your hands on someone first. Make sure you always hit someone back when they hit you first but other than that keep your hands to yourself and take the high road buddy." Eli nodded saluting before leaning back against me chewing on his pizza. Kayla rolled her eyes at us eating her own while we all watched super why.

.-.

I had to rush home because I had to get to school. I ended up staying at Kayla's for the whole weekend so Kayla ended up dropping me home and bringing Eli over to mom's house because she had a meeting with one of her teachers at college. Obviously mom didn't have a problem with that I mean she loves Eli even though she doesn't actually know he's my kid. We unfortunately have to pretend he's Kayla's little brother because neither of us know how she'll react if she ever found out I got not just her but another girl pregnant because I got too drunk and forgot to put a condom on. Only Emily, Kayla, 'A' and I know the truth. Kayla parks outside my house and I help her with Elijah and his stuff including his travel bag and toys and nerds (I swear the boy is obsesses and he's only three. I realise that Emily is already waiting for me outside in a white button down under a army green Nike sweatshirt with brown khaki and white Nike af1s. At least now I have an idea of what I'm going to wear.

"Hey Em, bye Em." I say running into the house I drop Eli's bag by in the living room before rushing upstairs and taking a quick shower before changing into the same thing as Emily only I'm wearing a navy blue Ralph Lauren Polo sweatshirt and checkered slip on Vans. I also put on my black square rimmed glasses and a silver Cuban link chain. I sprayed myself with some of my favourite cologne before grabbing my dance bag and rushing back downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Kayla giving Elijah a sandwich. I take an apple from the fruit bowl kiss them both on the cheek say my goodbyes, and meet Emily outside finding her sitting on the front porch reading To Kill A Mockingbird I sit lean against the fence eating my apple.