1

[If you notice any weird mistakes and mentions, its because this used to be a naruto fanfic... so don't complain 😊]

✨️

One night stand...

Not a good idea.

You should always have two night stands.

One for each side of the bed.

The petite feminine hands snuck out of the cozy blanket and tried to block out the glare of the morning light from the window and snuggled into the blanket. She groaned and rubbed her throbbing forehead. Damn the hangover!

'Just how much did she drink last night?'

y/n's eyes slowly adjusted to the bright light and took in the unfamiliar pastel coloured walls. She sat upright with a bolt and it was then she realised that she was naked. Her emerald eyes caught sight of her lacy black bra hanging loosely on the table. She next spotted her matching panties at the foot of the bed. And to top it off her expensive black cocktail dress laid on the mat like a ragged cloth. Okay! Deep breaths girl. Thrown dresses doesn't always mean you had sex with someone. It also means that you shouldn't get hammered when you have a low alcohol tolerance.

Just what did she do last night?

y/n got her answer when she felt the blanket rustle by her side and immediately snatched it up to her neck so that the other occupant of bed won't see her like this.

'Well he already saw me naked last night.'

She mentally smacked herself and slowly turned her head to find pair of brown eyes staring at her with confusion and drowsiness.

'He is freaking gorgeous!'

It was the first thought that ran through her brain when she saw him. His hairs were dark olive green and appeared to be silky smooth and his lips. Those lips were perfectly carved on his handsome face. Although she was petrified at the idea of having a one night stand with a stranger but a part of her was greatly relieved that it was with an obscurely good looking man and not some ape faced guy. But then again, she was pretty sure that she couldn't be just seduced by a Nobody.

"Stop staring."

The only thing much sexier than this man was his deep husky and to top it off sleepy voice as he spoke. She registered his words a moment later and immediately looked away in absolute shame. She felt him get up and off the bed and was a bit taken aback by the fact that he wasn't as affected by their drunken mishap last night as she was.

'Maybe he does that often.'

It made her feel disgusted that she was probably just another notch in his bed post. She spared a quick glance at him and found him pulling over his pants as the muscles on his back flexed with his movement. He bent down to pick up his discarded shirt and briefs as he flung them over his shoulder. She caught sight of his hard abs as he straightened up and gulped. He was definitely the modern version of Adonis.

She turned her head as soon as she saw him turning in her direction before he moved to open the suitcase lying by the huge closets and retrieved a fresh pair of clothes before walking into the bathroom.

She allowed herself a moment of weakness then and screamed in the pillow.

She has come to Kyoto for a medical conference yesterday and was supposed to leave today. Why oh why did she have to go to that stupid club at night her best friend Yachi bragged about which made her drink and sleep with a stranger. Life was totally unfair.

She calmed her ragging nerves and cast a nervous glance at the closed bathroom door before slowly getting off the bed. She winced visibly as she was still very sore from last night and her headache didn't help much. After quickly putting on her undies, she wore her dress and walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. Damn this suite was large. She walked through the glass doors of the opening corridor and opened the front door, only to regret it the very next second. Icy cold winds along with flakes of snow flew inside as she could barely see anything in the heavy windstorm and shut the door behind her.