4

(Yes i love zara larsson a lot😊)

Ushijima crashed his lips to hers and she responded it with equal fervour as she wrapped her arms around his back

Ushijima crashed his lips to hers and she responded it with equal fervour as she wrapped her arms around his back. Passion blazed between them just like last night. His fingers curled tightly around her hairs as he removed the knot and let them fall freely down her shoulders. His tongue entered her mouth as he tasted every corner of her. Y/n moaned as Ushijima sank his finger in the curve of her waist tightly and brought her closer to him. They were now perfectly moulded together with no space in between but it still wasn't enough. She wanted to be more close to him. To feel him around her. Inside her. His hands caressed her stomach and arms as she gripped on his shirt tightly. Ushijima broke from the kiss to nibble on her jaw and neck as she threw back her head to give him easy access. His hands roamed over her spine and behind as he squeezed her and pushed her upwards.

He brought her legs around his waist and grinded himself on her. He smashed their lips together once again as she fisted her hands in his silky hair. Y/n's whole body was on fire. Even though the temperature was below zero degree, she felt herself getting hotter each second. She pressed herself further into him, telling him what she wanted as he broke the kiss. Ushijima's dark eyes bore into hers intensely and she felt herself burning up. His mouth was on hers the next second as she moaned in approval. Her back hit the cold wall and Y/n gasped as he conquered her mouth with his tongue.

Ushijima broke apart from her and tugged on his sweater as he pulled it over her head. She did the same with his shirt and let out a satisfied groan when his bare chest touched hers. She roamed her hands over his hard muscles and placed butterfly kisses over his neck, collarbone and strong shoulders. He growled at the sensation and brought her head up to nibble on her neck. Ushijima's mouth moved down slowly as he licked at her cleavage. He nibbled on her milky skin until it broke and it became red.

A sense of possessiveness washed over him as he saw the marks on her skin. Faded one from yesterday and the new ones which were just beginning to appear. She looked extremely delightful with her swollen lips and half lidded eyes. He wanted to be the only one to see Y/n like this.

His hand crushed her hips in a bruising grip as he snapped open the hook of her bra and threw it on the floor. She shivered as the cold air hit her breast before he cupped one with his warm hand and lowered his mouth on hers. Y/n bit her lip at the double pleasure as he sucked on her creamy mounds. After few minutes he removed himself and sucked on her throat pulse.

She felt him move again as she was pushed against another wall and Ushijima lifted both of her hands over her head and secured them there before engaging her mouth in another hot kiss. He nibbled and licked on them and she tried to break free of his vice grip but he was much strong. She rubbed their lower bodies together for friction as he removed his lips from hers and stared at her with wild passion and desire.

"I am not going to let you sleep a wink tonight Y/n.."

He whispered sensually as she involuntarily shivered at his words which drove her mad. He carried her towards his bedroom as he grabbed the knob and turned it open before throwing her on his bed. Silky black cover graced her back as he slammed the door shut and hovered above her. She saw the muscles on his shoulder blade flex as he caged her under him. Y/n breathed heavily as he moved his hand towards her trouser and slowly removed it off her. His eyes grazed over her smooth creamy legs as he slowly slid her panties down her legs. She was completely bare to his hungry eyes now.