2

"You want me to have sex with you?"

Y/n felt like a deer caught in headlight at his prude question. Sex wasn't even the last thing in her mind right now. She could absolutely not understand how his mind worked. This was the interpretation he got from her words? Suddenly coming out of the trance she was put in, Y/n glared at Ushijima.

"NO! TALK USHIJIMA! TALK! THAT'S WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO. BUT I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT YOU ARE AN OUTER SPACE ALIEN WHO WAS DROPPED ON EARTH WHEN HE WAS JUST A BABY!"

He blinked. Once. Twice, before he gave his signature small smirk to the half flustered, half fuming girl in front. He got up from his chair and slowly moved towards her like a predator. Y/n stiffened as she backed away from him as far as she could. Her back hit the wall as she was cornered by him. Ushijima stood an inch away from her and planted his right hand against the wall.

"You seemed to have a different opinion yesterday, I recall."

He moved his lips near her ear and whispered almost sinfully.

"I want to fuck your brains out right here, right now."

Y/n turned crimson red as she remembered her words from the previous night and how reckless she has acted back there.

Colourful lights rained on the strobe, illuminating the dark club in slow small circles. Her hips swayed over the erratic beat of music blasting and her h/c hairs flew with every turn of her body. She was enjoying herself as she grinded against some man or was it woman?. She was too drunk to care. She moved her hand sensually over the curve of her waist just as her eyes met his. She felt enraptured by his intense stare as he sipped on his drink and stood by the bar stand. She wasn't able to avert her eyes from the handsome stranger as he gave her a sexy smirk. To her own surprise, she gave her own seductive smile and moved her hips nice and slow. Her cheeks flushed with excitement and alcohol. She turned around exposing her back to him but never broke eye contact with him. She didn't know from where she gained so much confidence as to allure someone she didn't even know.

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts as she felt his hand move from the opposite wall and he put a good few feet distance between them.

"Do you like games Y/n...?"

She almost shivered at the way her name slipped out of his lips so smoothly. Wait game?

"What game?"

She asked as she tried to regain her composure which has quivered a while ago. He didn't answer verbally as he trotted out of the door and she took it as a sign to follow him. She was confused when he led them in the dark room opposite to the kitchen and turned on the lights. She was surprised to see that it was actually a gaming room. Arcade, snookers, dart and tennis table! Name it and it was all there.

"Wow! This is...amazing."

She muttered in awe as she observed the room. Ushijimas were really filthy rich.

"Are you up for challenge Miss l/n?"

She noticed the teasing edge in his voice as he walked in the centre of the room and stared at her expectantly.

"You choose."

She was pretty much back to normal now as she walked with confidence towards the tennis table and grabbed the racquet hanging by it.

"Prepare to loose Wakatoshi!"

Ushijima loosened up his tie as he took a sip from his vodka. The meeting has dragged on for hours and he was extremely tired. On his way back to their farm house in Kyoto, he decided to stop by and have a drink to ease up his tension. He ignored the blonde girl who was deliberately trying to gain his attention and stood up from the stool. He was far from being a virgin but he also wasn't the type to pick up random woman from club. His eyes trailed around the surroundings for a while before it caught sight of a unique shade of h/c blended in the crowd. He noticed that it was a woman's hairs. Obviously. She looked in her mid-twenties, just like him. His eyes roamed over her toned legs as she twirled in her black heels. She was wearing a sexy black dress which reached the middle of her thigh, a stark contrast to her soft skin and Ushijima couldn't help but think she looked absolutely delicious. He blamed it on the alcohol in his system. It was then her eyes met his own. He smirked as he felt her blush lightly under his gaze. He was very well aware of the effect he had on the ladies. To his astonishment, she gave him a sexy smile and danced sensually as she kept her eye fixed on him. She turned, giving him a nice view of her round ass and the exposed skin from her backless dress. He felt all his blood rush to south as she seduced him. He took a harsh sip from his drink as he tried to calm himself. She slowly half bent her knees and trailed her hands over her long legs, giving him a good view of her cleavage. He lost it. He had to have her tonight.