Chapter 6: Part II

Chyna's P.O.V

I hurriedly walked into the classroom afraid of getting a tardy. Surprisingly I wasn't the first one there. A few moments later, my best friend Jasmine walked in the room and came sat by me.

"Wassup fine Chyna!"

"Hey Jas." I said while laughing a little.

"So wassup with you girl?" She said as she took her materials out.

"Well my abuser is back under the same roof as me. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do, but I know damn well that I can't stay there."

She looked at me rather nonchalantly about the whole situation.

"Um hello? Earth to Jasmine? I said that my melester/rapest/sexual abuser whatever the fuck else you wanna call him is now living in the same house as me!"

She looked at me and shrugged. "I heard you the first time Chyna." I looked at her shocked.

"Then why aren't you responding? Do you not care?"

"Honestly, I don't. You want people to feel sorry for you about what your uncle did to you, but in reality you just want attention. Everybody always wanna play victim. You know you wanted it, probably even asked him for it."

The only thing I could do was stare at her. I didn't know whether I wanted to cry, tell her something back, or just punch the bitch square in her nose.

"I wanted what now?" Was the only thing that managed to come out

"You wanted your uncle. Everything that he gave to you was something you asked for. You girls always wanna play victim. Always wanna be the hurt ones. That's exactly why they took my father away. Because of some little wanna be victim! Said he raped her and abused her. They ripped apart my family! Took away my father! That's why I don't feel sorry for people like you today."

I couldn't help the tears escaping my eyes. "I didn't want or ask for a damn thing! What 8 year old girl asks to be beaten and raped? Huh Jasmin? You out your fucking mind! You supposed to be my best friend but you say some foul ass shit like that! Just because you salty that you didn't have a father growing up doesn't mean you can talk down on everyone else because your dad fucked up. I guess your mom wasn't fulfilling his needs enough. So he had to go out and take it."

I said harshly and watched the frown come upon her face. I honestly didn't give a fuck what I said to her or how she felt because the bitch didn't think twice before she said what she said to me.

I watched as she balled her fists up and rose from her desk.

"Go head bitch, I dare you." This hoe lucky that I actually said something back to her instead of popping the fuck out her ass right then and there.

I'm a quiet ass person. Im not the type to be in mess or fighting, but ain't no bitch gone fuck with me or come at me side ways talking reckless.

I watched as she tried to run up on me and swing but I stepped that shit quick and hooked her straight in her nose. She fell back and I got on top of her straight beating her shit in. I was on top of her back and she started to stand up. I quickly hopped off and grabbed her by her stomach, picked her up and slammed her. All you heard in the class room were loud noises, screams, and people saying "Damn Chyna! Get her Chyna!" I wasn't even paying attention to them. I was finna release all of my built up anger out on this hoe.

Ant's P.O.V

I was walking to my first period classroom when I heard Chyna's voice.

"Go head bitch. I dare you." Was all I heard before I peeped my head in the classroom to see what was going on. Her and her bestfriend Jasmine were arguing I guess. Before I know it, Jasmine lunges at Chyna and swung, but she dodged that shit and punched Jasmine straight in her nose.