OS Number 30 - Inspired by Jillena Veesum

Song and Character Credits – All rights belong to their respective owners

"Mama, Akka unga kaadhal kathaiya sollungalaen! Please! Unga rendu perukkum eppo kaadhal vanthuchu?"

Kathir looks across the hall and his eyes meet Mullai's eyes. The two of them get lost in their own world and drift off down memory lane.

Jillena veesum poonkaattru
Jannallin kaathoram
Ragasiyam sonnathu appothuthaana
Osaigal yethum illaamal
Veyyilin vannamthaan
Oviyam aanathu appothu thaana

*Start of Flashback Incident 1*

Kathir had pushed open the windows of his room when a gentle breeze caresses his face and hair. He looks up at the rising sun and smiles. He then turns around to see Mullai standing in front of the mirror. She had been putting on her Jimikki and had been playing with it. Her kohled eyes meet Kathir's eyes through the reflection on the mirror. For a moment, seeing Kathir's sunkissed face, Mullai forgets to breathe. It was only when she heard noises outside their room, Mullai smiles shyly and quickly leaves the room. 

*End of Flashback Incident 1*

Vinmeengal yaavum vanthu
Pala kangalaaga maari
Nammai uttru paarththa pothu thaana
Nam swaasam kooda andru
Iru kaigalaaga maari
Mella thottu konda pothu thaana

*Start of Flashback Incident 2*

Kathir and Mullai had been standing at the balcony of their cottage room in Yercaud, looking out at the beautiful night sky.

"Yenga, itha parkavae azhaga irukule?"

Kathir looks at Mullai, then back at the sky before looking back at her again.

*Mindvoice* - "Enna irunthalum intha nachathirangalin jolli jollippu kammi thaan! Un kanna partha ithellam onnumae illa!"

"Yengha, ennachu?"

"Athu onnum illa!"

Kathir notices Mullai shivering despite wrapping herself in a shawl. He goes back into the room and picks up a thick blanket. He comes behind Mullai and wraps the blanket around her silently. Feeling Kathir's arms around her, Mullai's eyes meet Kathir's eyes.

*End of Flashback Incident 2*

Aaaah thalaiyanai ulle andru
Naam paravaigal paadum osai
Ketta pozhuthaa
Aaaah ularthiya pothu andru
En udaigalil unthan paarvai
Uthirntha pozhuthaa

*Start of Flashback Incident 3*

"Kathiru, kitta varadha!"

"Naan varuvaen, enna pannuva!"

"Sonna kelu!"

"Ey!"

Mullai throws the pillow at Kathir and runs out of the room giggling. Kathir chases her.

"Ey! Odatha! Nillu!!"

"Mudiyathu, po da!"

Mullai runs towards the backyard and glances back. Seeing that Kathir was right behind her, she runs trying to avoid him. Mullai ducks under the clothes line when all of a sudden, her bangle gets caught with one of Kathir's shirts. Mullai attempts to free herself but Kathir manages to reach her.